Dr Renee Liang is a multi-disciplinary artist, community arts activist and part-time paediatrician who has written plays, poetry, a libretto and more. She hosts writing workshops for migrant women, and is an advocate for diversity in the arts.
In this video Renee opens up about her experience of workplace bullying. She was a young doctor nearing the end of her training and was in what she thought was her dream job until she realised she was not enjoying it because she was being bullied by someone she really admired.
The way she dealt with it eventually led her to the career she has today.
We can also be encouraged by her view that being a woman can be a real advantage in the workplace. Find out why she holds this view in this video.
- TVThe Apprentice NZ's Kennedy Anderson: 'I was fired from my own company!'
Woman's DayJun 17, 2021
- Celebrity NewsMark Richardson on turning 50 and making his mark on the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 13, 2021
- TVDrag Race Down Under’s Elektra Shock: From homeless to healed
Woman's DayJun 12, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSuzanne Paul's forever glow and the lessons she's learned
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 05, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi mum's transformation: Jules from MAFS changed my life!'
Woman's DayJun 04, 2021
- At homeHow to create a kids room that will last through the ages
Now To LoveJun 03, 2021