At NEXT magazine we've launched a campaign that is hugely significant for all working women in New Zealand - the Close the Pay Gap campaign.
Studies have found that when men and women contributed the same value to their firms, women were paid less than men, on average. Even more disheartening is the fact that the older we get, the wider the gap grows.
In 2017, the World Economic Forum reported that it would take 217 years to close the workplace gender pay gap.
Let's open the conversation and show our future generations that your worth isn't defined by your gender.
Who are you going to talk to today about closing the gap?
- TVHow winning The Block has changed Tim and Arty's lives forever
Woman's DayNov 25, 2021
- At homeBring summer into your home with this colour pallette
Now To LoveNov 25, 2021
- RoyalsAre Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank planning baby number two already?
Woman's DayNov 23, 2021
- RoyalsThe Queen’s special appearance for two of her great-grandsons after weeks of health concerns
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 23, 2021
- Royals"She's alright!": The Queen makes her first in-person appearance since October hospital scare
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 18, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKim Crossman's hidden heartache and why being a mum will have to wait
Woman's DayNov 18, 2021
- Food & DrinksEnjoy the taste of Provence with these refreshing rosé wines
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 17, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi mum Rachel reveals how her premature son changed her life
Woman's DayNov 17, 2021
- RoyalsBuckingham Palace confirms the Queen will attend the annual Remembrance Day Service
Now To LoveNov 12, 2021