When you say the name John Campbell you think current affairs, social issue investigations, impassioned crusader for the underdog.
But the award-winning Kiwi broadcaster also has a silly side, which he's not afraid to show when the moment is right.
When we turned up at John's Australian Women's Weekly photo shoot to do a quickfire question round video with him he was enthusiastically all for it.
"So it's questions like 'if you were a tree what would you be?'" he asked. Well, no but now you mention it - what would you be?
And he'd obviously thought about this before because he had a good answer.
In this video we explore the sillier side of life with one of New Zealand's greatest broadcasters.
Here he is, folks, John Campbell as you've never seen him before. We could have sat there all day and fired random questions at him!
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine reveals Prince Louis has started talking
Now To LoveToday 9:20am
- BodyHer sister's keeper: Brave battler Eva Mitchell's unbreakable sibling bond
Woman's DayYesterday 4:40pm
- MakeupHow to find a foundation that matches your skin perfectly
Now To LoveYesterday 3:10pm
- RoyalsPrincess Diana's Travolta dress is up for auction so we're celebrating her best dresses from the 80s
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- BodyConcerning survey findings: One in three Kiwi women still don't self-check for breast cancer
Now To LoveYesterday 1:00pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine shares her family’s secret for picking the best Christmas tree
Now To LoveYesterday 11:55am
- RoyalsDid The Queen tell off Princess Anne for not greeting the Trumps? The truth behind the video revealed
Now To LoveYesterday 9:35am
- CareerChristmas horoscopes: What's in store for you this festive season
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 8:15am
- CareerTina Turner reflects on her roller coaster life and the peace that has come with retirement
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:00am
- CareerSocial media parody queen Celeste Barber on unexpected fame and where she draws the line
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 8:00am
- CompetitionsWin a wireless headphone prizepack thanks to JBL and The Australian Women's Weekly
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 7:00am
- Diet & NutritionHere are five health foods we’re set to be eating more of in 2020
Now To LoveDec 04, 2019
- Career'I wasn't expecting that': New podcast explores tricky issues for women in 40s and 50s
Now To LoveDec 04, 2019
- FamilyNZ's smallest couple: Meet our Christmas miracle baby
Woman's DayDec 04, 2019