When you say the name John Campbell you think current affairs, social issue investigations, impassioned crusader for the underdog.
But the award-winning Kiwi broadcaster also has a silly side, which he's not afraid to show when the moment is right.
When we turned up at John's Australian Women's Weekly photo shoot to do a quickfire question round video with him he was enthusiastically all for it.
"So it's questions like 'if you were a tree what would you be?'" he asked. Well, no but now you mention it - what would you be?
And he'd obviously thought about this before because he had a good answer.
In this video we explore the sillier side of life with one of New Zealand's greatest broadcasters.
Here he is, folks, John Campbell as you've never seen him before. We could have sat there all day and fired random questions at him!
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's first appearance after her maternity leave has been revealed
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- Married at First SightDevastating news as MAFS' Nic reveals his cancer has returned
Now To LoveToday 11:28am
- FamilyGemma McCaw on the importance of being a role model for your children
Woman's DayToday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Tamara and Mick get cosy off screen
Now To LoveToday 8:33am
- Mind4 reasons why embracing boredom could change your life for the better
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:30am
- Diet & Nutrition'I Quit Sugar' author Sarah Wilson talks diet, anxiety and going back-to-basics
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- BodyHow this woman came up with a way to help women struggling with PCOS take control
Good Health ChoicesToday 7:45am
- BodyHow to understand your body clock for the best quality sleep
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerThe modern nun: meet the enterprising Carmelite nuns of Melbourne who run their own beauty product business
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 23, 2019
- FamilyThe mindfulness coach changing Kiwi kids' lives by teaching them how to meditate
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 22, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan’s former co-star reveals what she’s really like in real life
Now To LoveMar 22, 2019