Kiwi celebrities get asked a lot of interesting questions but we were curious to find out what would happen if they were asked a silly one.
So we asked 12 well-known New Zealanders: 'If you were a tree what would you be?' - and were surprised when they gave some really interesting, well-considered answers...
We put the question to: Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern, celebrity chefs Annabelle White, Nadia Lim and Peta Mathias, TV journalists/presenters/broadcasters Kanoa Lloyd, Amanda Gillies, Renee Wright, John Campbell, Duncan Garner and Mike McRoberts, documentary maker and TV personality Jude Dobson and Kiwi actress Claire Chitham - and discovered that every one of us can identify with a tree if we're asked to.
Jude Dobson and Jacinda Ardern are both clear examples of people who consider themselves to be useful people. Nadia Lim is adorably indecisive.
And the men? Well, their answers gave us some interesting insights into how they view themselves.
This was a fascinating project! See for yourselves in the video, above.
For more great videos check out our Youtube channel.
- TVBree Tomasel reveals her heartbreaking medical condition
Woman's DayYesterday 4:00pm
- RoyalsThe Queen “regretfully” cancels her appearance at UN climate change summit amid mounting fears for her health
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 2:20pm
- RoyalsPrincess Beatrice makes a glamorous appearance after welcoming baby Sienna with husband Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi
The Australian Women's WeeklyOct 26, 2021
- At homeBring some tranquility to your home with these trending paint colours
Now To LoveOct 25, 2021
- TVCelebrity Treasure Island's Edna Swart has found the one
Now To LoveOct 23, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi mum's courage: 'My boobs are ticking timebombs!'
Woman's DayOct 21, 2021
- Married at First SightWhich Married At First Sight season 8 couples are still together?
Now To LoveOct 19, 2021