Last night NEXT magazine announced its winners at its 2017 NEXT Woman Of The Year Awards.
Seven Sharp was there to capture the excitement in the lead-up to the evening, with Seven Sharp presenter Toni Street, who was also one of the Awards judges, interviewing three of the finalists as they prepared for the excitement ahead - Dr Deborah Lambie, Ranjna Patel and Heather Te Au-Skipworth.
In their interviews with Street, seen here in the video above, they share their inspiring stories, including how they and their businesses became so successful and what inspires them.
Eight awards were given in total, in what can only be described as a dazzling evening held at the Auckland Art Gallery. Sponsored by Elizabeth Arden and attended by some of New Zealand's most inspirational female leaders and role models, keynote speakers included Nikki Kaye, NEXT editor Rachael Russell and Elizabeth Arden spokesperson Valerie Riley.
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks pretty in pink at the latest Buckingham Palace Garden Party
Now To LoveToday 9:00am
- TVDancing With The Stars: It's only going to get harder from here on in, says Carol-Ann Hanna
Now To LoveYesterday 2:11pm
- TVOur top three moments from Dancing With The Stars, week six
Now To LoveYesterday 11:45am
- FamilyGemma McCaw on navigating the first few months of motherhood
Woman's DayYesterday 11:20am
- BodyMeet the inspiring Kiwi mum who battled bowel cancer while pregnant
Woman's DayYesterday 11:08am
- FamilyReal Housewives of Auckland's Anne Batley-Burton on the sad secret to her business success
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:15am
- MindJo Seagar on the importance of talking about death
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:00am
- FamilyThese inspiring people are our individual 'Grandparent of the year' winners
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMay 20, 2019
- RoyalsAnother royal wedding: All the details from Lady Gabriella Windsor’s gorgeous nuptials
Now To LoveMay 20, 2019
- TVNadia Lim admits Dancing With The Stars is 'the biggest challenge I've ever taken on'
Woman's DayMay 20, 2019