Research conducted in the UK has found that the way you spend your lunch break can reveal a great deal about your personality type.
Baxters Soup commissioned the research, that was conducted by Dr Sandi Mann, senior psychology lecturer at the University of Central Lancashire.
Dr Mann splits lunch breaks into four key types, that in turn reveal four distinct personalities. But which one are you?
If you're one of the (endangered) few that take long lunch breaks and shun routine, in favour of going for a wander, eating on the grass of window shopping - you're impulsive.
If you're a desk snacker who chats to colleagues over a fear of breaking the rules even during your official lunch time - you're a conformist.
If you head to the common area with a group of pals you are a social butterfly.
And if you grab a bite to eat while you work, plus put in extra hours in the morning and eve - you're a perfectionist.
- TVElisabeth Easther on why "it's good to be bad" playing her Shorty character
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 21, 2022
- Celebrity NewsErin Simpson and Zac Franich's baby joy: 'We're finally having a baby!'
Now To LoveJan 20, 2022
- Real LifeRadio star Steve Broad reveals the tragedy that motivates him
Woman's DayJan 19, 2022
- RoyalsPrince William’s romantic surprise on Kate Middleton’s birthday
Now To LoveJan 17, 2022
- RoyalsThe Queen has stripped Prince Andrew of his military titles and royal patronages
Now To LoveJan 14, 2022