We've never been so eager to embrace our inner cat lady — until now! God's Little People Cat Rescue is looking for a new caretaker and the part-time gig includes all the purrks! Other than being surrounded by cats all day long, you would get to stay free in the sanctuary manager's house on the Greek island of Syros — aka paradise.
Your potential kitty kingdom is in a "secluded nature preserved area," truly making it feel like you are in paradise, with a beautiful garden and a breathtaking view of the Aegean Sea. And did we mention the 55 cats?
Owner Joan Bowell advertised the position on Facebook and has since been inundated with thousands of applications.
"A very special position and living circumstance on offer on a little Greek island called Syros (a small paradise no less!) for a mature and genuinely passionate cat lover who knows how to handle many cats and would love their company!" the ad states.
The position is part time - approximately four hours per day - so you'll get plenty of time to explore the stunning surrounds of the island.
The unique offer requires a two-three week "volunteer" trial run at the beginning of October with the potential "long-term" job being at least a six-month obligation. Obviously, you must have impeccable "cat-whispering skills," or else this could turn into a catastrophe.
The job starts on November 1st 2018. So dust off your CV - there's plenty of interest already!
This article originally appeared on Life & Style.
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveToday 2:28pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 1:00pm
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 11:00am
- WeddingsArt Green and Matilda Rice marry in a stunning Waiheke wedding - and announce they're expecting a baby!
Now To LoveYesterday 10:10am
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019