Most of us can look back on our teenage years as a mixture of moodiness, music videos and the mall. But some teenagers are using this time in their lives to get ahead in their careers, focus on charity or advocate for a better future.
We caught up with four such amazing teens: Nineteen-year-old Matt Billington only left school last year, but he has already created and run his own successful business, and is now six months into a high-powered role for a business education website.
Matt's friend and fellow teen Grace Stratton, 18, is in her first year of law and communication studies at AUT and is also a vital voice online, chipping away at people's perceptions of disabilities through her blog and social media channels.
Baradene College of the Sacred Heart student Molly Hillman, 15, has created a charity to provide students in low-decile schools with sturdy, warm footwear.
And 17-year-old Rose McMahon, who did the photography for this story, began building her career when she was just 11 years old.
In this video we talk to them about what they're doing, why they're doing it and how they got to be so amazing and inspirational.
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021