Feeling low isn't something we openly admit - at least not to everyone. It's sometimes perceived as a weakness, something to hide.
Be that as it may, we all feel down sometimes; so ensuring we create habits that will improve our mood is essential.
Gemma McCaw knows a thing or two about feeling down; she has previously written about 'feeling broken' after she missed out on a medal at the London Olympics and about the tough decision of whether to continue playing hockey.
Since then the Olympian has moved on from hockey and turned to helping others - she's written about embracing change, eating well and staying positive.
We've compiled a list of Gemma's most important words of wisdom in the above video.
- Food & DrinksRoast racks of venison with blueberry balsamic sauce
Now To LoveDec 03, 2021
- RoyalsPlaydates with Charlotte and a royal christening prove the Queen is on the mend
Now To LoveNov 29, 2021
- TVHow winning The Block has changed Tim and Arty's lives forever
Woman's DayNov 25, 2021
- At homeBring summer into your home with this colour pallette
Now To LoveNov 25, 2021
- RoyalsAre Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank planning baby number two already?
Woman's DayNov 23, 2021
- RoyalsThe Queen’s special appearance for two of her great-grandsons after weeks of health concerns
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 23, 2021