I try to get to the gym early like 6am to do a pump class every two to three days. I like RPM too when I can motivate myself to do it - which is hardly ever.
I occasionally meditate in the mornings but I have to do it first thing and I have a three-year-old who likes to get up and party first thing so it's tough.
I love yoga but just need to afford a personal yoga teacher to motivate me. Although Yoga with Adrienne on YouTube is a pretty good workout.
Pump class. I like feeling strong and I like to push myself to the brink. I've always been like that. I don't exercise all the time but when I do I really like to go hard - just ask my indoor netball team! I'm not there to make friends. I like exercising in groups with loud music too. Keeps me motivated.
If you want to eat all the pies and try to not turn into a custard pie then you need to work out. The struggle is real.
Sunshine, ocean swims, board games with whanau, date nights with husband, teaching my kids acting classes, dance battles, platters and wine with friends = all great health remedies.
I usually meditate or go inwards through hard times and then once I feel connected to what I need to do I try to talk through it. I have several fantastic therapists that I can highly recommend.
Talk talk talk. Talk to yourself, to friends, the dog, to anyone who cares. Call me! I'll talk you through it. Hold it in and it can't move forward. You get stuck. Trust me I've been there and nothing good came from it.
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveToday 2:28pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 1:00pm
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 11:00am
- WeddingsArt Green and Matilda Rice marry in a stunning Waiheke wedding - and announce they're expecting a baby!
Now To LoveYesterday 10:10am
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019