I try to get to the gym early like 6am to do a pump class every two to three days. I like RPM too when I can motivate myself to do it - which is hardly ever.
I occasionally meditate in the mornings but I have to do it first thing and I have a three-year-old who likes to get up and party first thing so it's tough.
I love yoga but just need to afford a personal yoga teacher to motivate me. Although Yoga with Adrienne on YouTube is a pretty good workout.
Pump class. I like feeling strong and I like to push myself to the brink. I've always been like that. I don't exercise all the time but when I do I really like to go hard - just ask my indoor netball team! I'm not there to make friends. I like exercising in groups with loud music too. Keeps me motivated.
If you want to eat all the pies and try to not turn into a custard pie then you need to work out. The struggle is real.
Sunshine, ocean swims, board games with whanau, date nights with husband, teaching my kids acting classes, dance battles, platters and wine with friends = all great health remedies.
I usually meditate or go inwards through hard times and then once I feel connected to what I need to do I try to talk through it. I have several fantastic therapists that I can highly recommend.
Talk talk talk. Talk to yourself, to friends, the dog, to anyone who cares. Call me! I'll talk you through it. Hold it in and it can't move forward. You get stuck. Trust me I've been there and nothing good came from it.
- MindDo you have FOBO? Why the fear of better options could be fuel for anxiety
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- FamilyA mum's worst nightmare: 'I saw my son floating lifeless'
Woman's DayToday 10:00am
- MindDiane Keaton opens up about her heartache over her brother's mental health struggles in new book
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 11:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry teases an upcoming collaboration with Jon Bon Jovi via an amusing text conversation
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Career20 career tips that will make 2020 your best year at work ever
- RoyalsThe Royal Family's birthday message to Prince Andrew has been met with controversy
Now To LoveFeb 20, 2020
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry have confirmed more details about their future
Now To LoveFeb 20, 2020
- Real LifeThe 2011 Christchurch earthquake struck the day after my birthday and changed my life forever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 20, 2020
- CompetitionsWin a brilliant Banana Boat prize pack worth $100!
Good Health ChoicesFeb 20, 2020