Reducing the risk
Foods to eat & those to avoid
Why is exercise important?
More dementia prevention tips
Strategies for a sharp brain
- Having purpose and continuing to set meaningful goals. If we give our brain a reason to stay sharp, it will.
- Good-quality sleep of seven to nine hours.
- Strong supportive relationships – having a confidante and feeling part of a community.
- Regular physical exercise – at least 20 to 30 minutes a day on most days.
- Lifelong learning and challenging ourselves mentally. When you retire from work, do not retire from life!