As the weather warms and the garden starts to bloom again, it's time to shake off the winter blues and stretch into some new habits for your body, your mind and the planet.
Scroll down to see five great tips to start gearing your mind toward a greener spring.
Since moving away from plastic, chances are you've got a shelf or two of glass jars gathering dust. Why not grow a series of herbs for your garden? Or skip the faux fragrance and create your own scented candles infused with therapeutic essential oils.
Forgot to pack your keep cup, again? Skip the guilt trip and request a takeaway cup with no lid instead. Or, better still, take five to sit down in the cafe and enjoy your brew in a blissful pause.
Smooth, creamy and green all over, avocado is a daily macronutrient powerhouse your body will thank you for. Add to a smoothie with mint, lemon, spinach and tropical fruits; blend with melted dark chocolate, nut milk and pure maple syrup for a velvety chocolate mousse; or slice atop of your favourite salads.
Switch on spring with a simple act of self-care each day. ecostore's new Jasmine & Mānuka Honey Body Wash is made from plant and mineral based ingredients, with soothing Mānuka Honey and hydrating Harakeke, leaving skin clean and soft, with Jasmine fragrance.
If your app-led life is stressing you out, you have permission to unplug. Enter, rewilding — a movement that prioritises connectivity (away from technology) in meaningful ways. Instead of relying on apps or fitness monitors to tell you what to eat, when to sleep, and where to go, rewilding invites your intuition to rediscover what your body and soul needs.
Be a conscious consumer and help choose a better tomorrow. Go to ecostore.com to find out more.
- Fashion TrendsThree spring clothing trends to welcome in the warmer weather
Now To LoveToday 4:12pm
- RoyalsThe date of Duchess Catherine and Prince William's tour to Pakistan has been revealed
Now To LoveToday 3:45pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan announces she's added another engagement to her South Africa tour itinerary
Now To LoveToday 10:20am
- BodyCould magnetic therapy be the solution to treating aches and pains?
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:15am
- BodyDr Libby on why we're overusing the word 'stressed' and how we should really be thinking about the term
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- Family50 years on from the Manson murders Debra Tate speaks out about her sister Sharon's murder
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- TVHow Athena Angelou went from homeless to radio star in just a few short years
Woman's DayYesterday 7:55am
- Diet & NutritionHow to ensure you're putting the most nutritious grocery options in your trolley
Good Health ChoicesSep 21, 2019
- CareerWhy Jennifer Aniston is looking to the future with a new focus
Now To LoveSep 21, 2019
- RoyalsPrince Harry shares more details about his upcoming mental health TV series with Oprah
Now To LoveSep 20, 2019
- CareerMy life is stranger than fiction says NZ Children's Book Awards winner Bren MacDibble
New Zealand Woman's WeeklySep 20, 2019