Now To Love's Health Editor Sinead Corcoran is on a mission to get back in shape, and has enlisted the help of personal trainer Rhys Jolly.
He's known around town as Coach Rhys, and has trained everyone from top athletes, busy CEO's, new mums and Kiwi celebrities - and now he's stepped in to help Sinead find her motivation to enjoy exercising again, eat better and feel good about her body.
In Week One we introduced Sinead and Rhys, and this week we are checking in with Sinead on how her new diet and exercise regime is going, five weeks in.
- RoyalsThe Royal Family's birthday message for Prince Andrew has been met with controversy
Now To LoveToday 4:25pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry have confirmed more details about their future
Now To LoveToday 10:15am
- Real LifeThe 2011 Christchurch earthquake struck the day after my birthday and changed my life forever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:27am
- CompetitionsWin a brilliant Banana Boat prize pack worth $100!
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:00am
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight bride Mishel Meshes gives Queenstown, New Zealand the big tick
Now To LoveYesterday 2:26pm
- RoyalsThe Queen tells Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan they must ditch their ‘Sussex Royal’ brand
Now To LoveYesterday 12:20pm
- RoyalsPrincess Diana’s niece Lady Kitty Spencer is converting to Judaism for her fiancé
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2020
- CareerSt Matthew-in-the-City's first female vicar Reverend Dr Helen Jacobi lets us into her world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 18, 2020