Getting into fighting shape for her TV hosting debut, gorgeous Kiwi supermodel Georgia Fowler is back in town for the filming of Project Runway New Zealand for TVNZ 2.
It's no easy task maintaining those washboard abs and slim pins, but the Victoria's Secret model, 25, has found herself a hunky new training partner to keep her motivated.
The brunette beauty was spotted pounding the pavement in Auckland last week with former Black Sticks star Dwayne Rowsell, 27, who famously dated Jaime Ridge, 24, in 2012 before she dumped him for Sonny Bill Williams, 32.
Although the fabulously fit duo would make one stunning couple, our onlooker reports that Georgia and Dwayne's relationship appeared to be strictly business.
"He works as a personal trainer at Boxing Alley in Parnell and they just spent the day at the gym before heading out for a run," the source says. "It certainly didn't look like anything romantic was going on there!"
Of course, no workout is complete without documenting it online and Georgia made sure to stop for a sweaty selfie.
With over half a million followers on Instagram, Georgia's been posting up a storm on social media since her return and shared one photo of herself in a bikini, captioning it, "Back to the motherland."
Scroll down to see the rest of the pictures from Georgia's workout
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021