Getting into fighting shape for her TV hosting debut, gorgeous Kiwi supermodel Georgia Fowler is back in town for the filming of Project Runway New Zealand for TVNZ 2.
It's no easy task maintaining those washboard abs and slim pins, but the Victoria's Secret model, 25, has found herself a hunky new training partner to keep her motivated.
The brunette beauty was spotted pounding the pavement in Auckland last week with former Black Sticks star Dwayne Rowsell, 27, who famously dated Jaime Ridge, 24, in 2012 before she dumped him for Sonny Bill Williams, 32.
Although the fabulously fit duo would make one stunning couple, our onlooker reports that Georgia and Dwayne's relationship appeared to be strictly business.
"He works as a personal trainer at Boxing Alley in Parnell and they just spent the day at the gym before heading out for a run," the source says. "It certainly didn't look like anything romantic was going on there!"
Of course, no workout is complete without documenting it online and Georgia made sure to stop for a sweaty selfie.
With over half a million followers on Instagram, Georgia's been posting up a storm on social media since her return and shared one photo of herself in a bikini, captioning it, "Back to the motherland."
Scroll down to see the rest of the pictures from Georgia's workout
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
- BodyWhy entering middle-age is actually the perfect time to get your health back on track
Good Health ChoicesToday 2:45pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has opened up about the ‘joy’ of adopting rescue animals
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- TVCan Matty McLean surprise us all and last the distance on Celebrity Treasure Island?
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- CareerJennifer Ward Lealand on being honoured for her commitment to her two great loves, theatre and te reo
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:27am
- RoyalsWhen and where will Baby Archie’s christening take place? Here are all the details
Now To LoveYesterday 4:45pm
- TVThe moving reason behind Dancing With The Stars winner Manu Vatuvei's vow to keep dancing
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- BodyBiggest Loser's Jillian Michaels’ top 15 health habits are remarkably simple to adopt too
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- TVFormer DWTS dancer Carol-Ann Hanna gives her verdict on the final show and Manu's win
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- TVDWTS' Laura Daniel spills on her relationship with partner Joseph Moore and their plans to adopt
Woman's DayYesterday 9:21am
- RoyalsPrince Harry shares an adorable new photo of Baby Archie in celebration of Father’s Day
Now To LoveYesterday 8:15am
- Diet & NutritionHow this Auckland woman lost 30kg through hypnosis
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- FertilityConsidering freezing your eggs? Here's everything you need to know
Good Health ChoicesJun 16, 2019
- BodyRotorua parents' heartbreak: only a miracle will save their little boy
Woman's DayJun 16, 2019