It looks like even Bill English has caught on to the health and wellness blogging trend, taking to social media to share his exercise regime with his followers.
The Prime Minister posted the video to his Facebook page last night to give the public a sneak peak into how he maintains his physique.
"People often ask what I do in my spare time, so I thought I'd show you first hand." he wrote.
During the video, Bill describes how he walks "up the hills" and runs "the downhill bits", a relatable approach to tackling exercise.
"It's quite a big hill but it's always worth it for the view and it gets better," he says while puffing and panting up the hill, before he showing off a view of Wellington.
Bill goes on to reassure those who may be skeptical that the video is of the one and only Prime Minister and not a stand in.
"Now you're thinking, is it him? Yep it is. Not just a voice over!" he confirms, poking his head into the frame.
He ends the clip with an inspirational message to his fans.
"An hour and a quarter in the bush and the blue sky and the fresh air - it's pretty good to be able to do it."
- At homeHow clean, green living can start with small day-to-day changes in the kitchen
Now To LoveToday 10:45am
- TVLaura Daniel and her DWTS partner Shae Mountain get matching tattoos
Now To LoveToday 10:41am
- RoyalsPrince William was just asked how he'd feel if one of his children came out as gay
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- CareerMeet the trailblazing female shepherd who won a prestigious award previously only won by men
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:18am
- RoyalsYet another example of the harsh double standard Duchess Meghan faces
Now To LoveToday 8:15am
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveYesterday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 8:05am
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveJun 25, 2019
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 25, 2019