It looks like even Bill English has caught on to the health and wellness blogging trend, taking to social media to share his exercise regime with his followers.
The Prime Minister posted the video to his Facebook page last night to give the public a sneak peak into how he maintains his physique.
"People often ask what I do in my spare time, so I thought I'd show you first hand." he wrote.
During the video, Bill describes how he walks "up the hills" and runs "the downhill bits", a relatable approach to tackling exercise.
"It's quite a big hill but it's always worth it for the view and it gets better," he says while puffing and panting up the hill, before he showing off a view of Wellington.
Bill goes on to reassure those who may be skeptical that the video is of the one and only Prime Minister and not a stand in.
"Now you're thinking, is it him? Yep it is. Not just a voice over!" he confirms, poking his head into the frame.
He ends the clip with an inspirational message to his fans.
"An hour and a quarter in the bush and the blue sky and the fresh air - it's pretty good to be able to do it."
- FitnessOrangetheory: The new fitness craze that's taking off in NZ
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- BodyBeyoncé reveals the post-birth, pre-Coachella diet she says she'll never go on again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsA never-before-seen video of Duchess Meghan during a charity trip to India has emerged
Now To LoveYesterday 10:00am
- TVJohn Campbell is replacing Jack Tame on TVNZ's Breakfast show
Now To LoveYesterday 9:31am
- At homeFive ways to make every meal fabulous with Annabelle White
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- BodyWellington woman's life-changing recovery after controversial multiple sclerosis treatment
Woman's DayYesterday 8:40am
- RoyalsMore details have been revealed about Prince William's visit to New Zealand next week
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- BodyThe psychology behind why we binge eat and tools to help end the cycle for good
Now To LoveApr 17, 2019
- BodyThe vital things you should be doing to look after your heart
Good Health ChoicesApr 16, 2019