There's no denying Pippa Middleton is all class, and she's not letting anything stand in the way of it - even pregnancy.
The mum-to-be has spoken candidly about her exercise regime, which has been an important feat throughout her pregnancy.
In her latest column for Waitrose Weekend, the 35-year-old wrote: "I feel far from a ballerina, but I'm equally determined not to break into a penguin-style waddle and plod around with bad posture."
Nice to see Duchess Catherine's sister keeping things real!
Pippa, who is due in October, then spoke about her preference for barre-inspired workouts.
"[It's] a form of exercise taken from ballet which involves the small, isolated movements that develop flattering muscle tone or so I hope," she said.
She's also a big fan of swimming because it offers "a wonderful feeling of weightlessness."
"From personal experience, I'd confidently say I find it has been the most enjoyable and rewarding form of exercise since I found out I was expecting."
New babies are trending where the Matthews-Middleton clan is concerned: Her brother in law Spencer Matthews and his wife Vogue Williams welcomed their first child together last week.
In addition, older sister Kate has three children with Prince William – so we're confident Pippa will be well-versed in parenting tips and tricks by the time her baby arrives!
- RoyalsHilary and Chelsea Clinton condemn the UK tabloids' treatment of Duchess Meghan as racist
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie shares a never-before-seen video from her wedding to Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveToday 9:10am
- MindThe world I discovered when I came off my anti-depressants
- MindFrom dating apps to social media - how to have a healthy relationship with your phone
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- FamilyAt home with Dame Valerie Adams and her 'lucky last' baby Kepaleli
Woman's DayToday 7:55am
- FamilyWhy, at 84, Sir Michael Parkinson is allowing his son to turn the tables and interview him on stage
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionThe Mediterranean Diet: Is this the healthiest diet ever?
- FamilyThe Topp Twins on their absolute joy at having a baby in the family
Now To LoveYesterday 10:41am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ brides share their body positivity secrets
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerMeet NEXT magazine's Woman Of The Year 2019 Winners
NEXTOct 11, 2019
- Mind‘I’m forever in your debt’: James Middleton shares an emotional tribute on Instagram
Now To LoveOct 11, 2019
- TVThe Bachelor Australia's Abbie Chatfield's heartbreaking abortion confession
Now To LoveOct 11, 2019
- MoneyJo Seagar gives her top tips on how to stay calm and solvent over Christmas
The Australian Women's WeeklyOct 11, 2019