There's no denying Pippa Middleton is all class, and she's not letting anything stand in the way of it - even pregnancy.
The mum-to-be has spoken candidly about her exercise regime, which has been an important feat throughout her pregnancy.
In her latest column for Waitrose Weekend, the 35-year-old wrote: "I feel far from a ballerina, but I'm equally determined not to break into a penguin-style waddle and plod around with bad posture."
Nice to see Duchess Catherine's sister keeping things real!
Pippa, who is due in October, then spoke about her preference for barre-inspired workouts.
"[It's] a form of exercise taken from ballet which involves the small, isolated movements that develop flattering muscle tone or so I hope," she said.
She's also a big fan of swimming because it offers "a wonderful feeling of weightlessness."
"From personal experience, I'd confidently say I find it has been the most enjoyable and rewarding form of exercise since I found out I was expecting."
New babies are trending where the Matthews-Middleton clan is concerned: Her brother in law Spencer Matthews and his wife Vogue Williams welcomed their first child together last week.
In addition, older sister Kate has three children with Prince William – so we're confident Pippa will be well-versed in parenting tips and tricks by the time her baby arrives!
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021