There's no denying Pippa Middleton is all class, and she's not letting anything stand in the way of it - even pregnancy.
The mum-to-be has spoken candidly about her exercise regime, which has been an important feat throughout her pregnancy.
In her latest column for Waitrose Weekend, the 35-year-old wrote: "I feel far from a ballerina, but I'm equally determined not to break into a penguin-style waddle and plod around with bad posture."
Nice to see Duchess Catherine's sister keeping things real!
Pippa, who is due in October, then spoke about her preference for barre-inspired workouts.
"[It's] a form of exercise taken from ballet which involves the small, isolated movements that develop flattering muscle tone or so I hope," she said.
She's also a big fan of swimming because it offers "a wonderful feeling of weightlessness."
"From personal experience, I'd confidently say I find it has been the most enjoyable and rewarding form of exercise since I found out I was expecting."
New babies are trending where the Matthews-Middleton clan is concerned: Her brother in law Spencer Matthews and his wife Vogue Williams welcomed their first child together last week.
In addition, older sister Kate has three children with Prince William – so we're confident Pippa will be well-versed in parenting tips and tricks by the time her baby arrives!
- RelationshipsThe incredible love story of this Kiwi soldier and his Slovenian heroine, who met through a barbed wire fence at a POW camp
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionFibre 101: Everything you need to know about this essential dietary component
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- RoyalsWhy the Queen allowed Duchess Catherine to break protocol and kiss her in public
Now To LoveYesterday 3:18pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie’s latest outfit has a sweet connection to her royal wedding last year
Now To LoveYesterday 11:45am
- Real LifeA Christchurch surgeon describes what it was like to be working on the day of the mosque attacks
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- RoyalsSee the vibrant flower that's been named after Baby Archie
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Pregnancy & BirthNewshub's Melissa Davies is pregnant with her first child
Now To LoveYesterday 9:08am
- RoyalsDid Prince William just accidentally reveal his nickname for Princess Charlotte?
Now To LoveMay 23, 2019
- RoyalsAll the times Prince Louis looked just like his big brother Prince George
Now To LoveMay 23, 2019
- FamilyA foster family's heartbreak as the young man they took in as a baby develops more and more serious health problems
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMay 23, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a 6 months’ supply of ChildLife vitamins and supplements for a healthy winter
Good Health ChoicesMay 23, 2019