At age 49, Jennifer Aniston looks better than ever.
And according to a new report, the actress' amazing figure (and positive attitude!) is thanks to boxing, a workout she grew to love after going through her second divorce with ex-husband Justin Theroux.
"Jen works up a sweat boxing six days a week for 45 minutes to two hours, depending on how her day is looking," a source recently told OK! magazine.
"She's working muscles she's never worked before and she's really trimmed down. She's stronger, too, and her stamina has improved."
In the past, Jennifer has admitted that boxing allows her "little fantasy moments imagining who you're punching. I'm grateful it's not actually the person, even though there's one person."
She's also called the intense workout the "mental release of all this crap you're taking into your eyes and ears every day."
The former Friends star has also teamed up with famed celeb trainer Leyon Azubuike to help get her the best bod ever.
"We love to work on the whole body," Azubuike has said of working with Jen, adding that they also incorporate resistance bands and jump ropes into their exercise routines.
According to OK!, the star is enjoying focusing on herself.
"She doesn't feel that she needs a man to complete her," a source said.
"She feels lucky to have her friends, her work, her dogs — and her boxing! After being in a relationship for so long, she's finally able to focus on herself, and she truly feels fulfilled."
Via our sister site Closer.
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019