At age 49, Jennifer Aniston looks better than ever.
And according to a new report, the actress' amazing figure (and positive attitude!) is thanks to boxing, a workout she grew to love after going through her second divorce with ex-husband Justin Theroux.
"Jen works up a sweat boxing six days a week for 45 minutes to two hours, depending on how her day is looking," a source recently told OK! magazine.
"She's working muscles she's never worked before and she's really trimmed down. She's stronger, too, and her stamina has improved."
In the past, Jennifer has admitted that boxing allows her "little fantasy moments imagining who you're punching. I'm grateful it's not actually the person, even though there's one person."
She's also called the intense workout the "mental release of all this crap you're taking into your eyes and ears every day."
The former Friends star has also teamed up with famed celeb trainer Leyon Azubuike to help get her the best bod ever.
"We love to work on the whole body," Azubuike has said of working with Jen, adding that they also incorporate resistance bands and jump ropes into their exercise routines.
According to OK!, the star is enjoying focusing on herself.
"She doesn't feel that she needs a man to complete her," a source said.
"She feels lucky to have her friends, her work, her dogs — and her boxing! After being in a relationship for so long, she's finally able to focus on herself, and she truly feels fulfilled."
Via our sister site Closer.
- TVCarolyn Taylor's epiphany since her return to TV on Dancing With The Stars
Woman's DayToday 2:00pm
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- FamilyEight foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyApr 22, 2019