At age 49, Jennifer Aniston looks better than ever.
And according to a new report, the actress' amazing figure (and positive attitude!) is thanks to boxing, a workout she grew to love after going through her second divorce with ex-husband Justin Theroux.
"Jen works up a sweat boxing six days a week for 45 minutes to two hours, depending on how her day is looking," a source recently told OK! magazine.
"She's working muscles she's never worked before and she's really trimmed down. She's stronger, too, and her stamina has improved."
In the past, Jennifer has admitted that boxing allows her "little fantasy moments imagining who you're punching. I'm grateful it's not actually the person, even though there's one person."
She's also called the intense workout the "mental release of all this crap you're taking into your eyes and ears every day."
The former Friends star has also teamed up with famed celeb trainer Leyon Azubuike to help get her the best bod ever.
"We love to work on the whole body," Azubuike has said of working with Jen, adding that they also incorporate resistance bands and jump ropes into their exercise routines.
According to OK!, the star is enjoying focusing on herself.
"She doesn't feel that she needs a man to complete her," a source said.
"She feels lucky to have her friends, her work, her dogs — and her boxing! After being in a relationship for so long, she's finally able to focus on herself, and she truly feels fulfilled."
Via our sister site Closer.
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021