It’s pretty safe to assume Pippa Middleton is no stranger to working out, with the super-fit author regularly snapped getting active and ticking off more than a few marathon fitness challenges over the years.
And while some of us are still yet to face the gym after Easter binging, Pippa has upped the ante for her own wedding to fiance James Matthews in just under a month.
"Pippa has been stepping up her workouts getting ready for her wedding," a source close to the bride-to-be told ET. "She's been working out about four or five times a week."
"She's been working with a personal trainer at a gym near her home in Chelsea and also has been doing Pilates," the source continued. "She looks and feels great - she's never looked better."
We’re not sure about the ‘never looked better’ part - the woman seems to fluctuate between perfect and phenomenal.
Her regime also includes more than just exercise of the ‘10 week tone-up with Pippa Middleton’ tune, with the Duchess’ sister taking the time out to give her skin and hair a little TLC.
"Pippa has always been active and athletic, but she's very lean and muscular right now," the source added to ET. "She's been detoxing with a healthy diet and also has been getting regular facials. She's also been visiting her favourite salon, Richard Ward, for hair treatments."
The intimate 150-guest affair is fast approaching, and while Prince George and Princess Charlotte have been confirmed as pillars of an adorable bridal party, Duchess Catherine’s role in the procession remains up in the air.
“It’s a tricky situation for Pippa. She would want her sister by her side, as who else would she trust to make things go well?” Royal author Judy Wade told People.
“But if your sister is a future Queen, she is going to upstage the bride and draw attention. Kate would want to be in the background as much as possible.”
Recently, it was also confirmed that Prince Harry's new love Meghan Markle would also be attending the reception after the wedding - however, she's said to be excluded from the actual ceremony due to a strict 'no ring, no bring' rule restricting anyone from bringing partners they aren't engaged or married to.
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's first appearance after her maternity leave has been revealed
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- Married at First SightDevastating news as MAFS' Nic reveals his cancer has returned
Now To LoveToday 11:28am
- FamilyGemma McCaw on the importance of being a role model for your children
Woman's DayToday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Tamara and Mick get cosy off screen
Now To LoveToday 8:33am
- Mind4 reasons why embracing boredom could change your life for the better
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:30am
- Diet & Nutrition'I Quit Sugar' author Sarah Wilson talks diet, anxiety and going back-to-basics
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- BodyHow this woman came up with a way to help women struggling with PCOS take control
Good Health ChoicesToday 7:45am
- BodyHow to understand your body clock for the best quality sleep
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerThe modern nun: meet the enterprising Carmelite nuns of Melbourne who run their own beauty product business
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 23, 2019
- FamilyThe mindfulness coach changing Kiwi kids' lives by teaching them how to meditate
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 22, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan’s former co-star reveals what she’s really like in real life
Now To LoveMar 22, 2019