Duchess Catherine has always maintained a slim and svelte physique and now we know the secret behind it!
On a recent trip to Japan House London, the Duke of Cambridge was gifted a Bento Box from Japanese chef Akira and stated that it was "very impressive."
"Thank you very much. My wife and I love sushi. We might have to come down here for lunch when no one else is in."
The royals usually aren't allowed to indulge in shellfish and rare meats as they carry a higher risk of food poisoning than other foods, but William and Catherine don't always follow the royal rules.
And it's not just sushi that gets their stomachs rumbling. The Duke and Duchess revealed in an interview with BBC Radio 1 that their go-to takeaway order is a curry though William admitted he's "not so great with the spicy food."
While they enjoy a meal out, the parents of three are known to enjoy a home-cooked meal as well, and it's often Catherine who is in control in the kitchen.
In 2016, the Duchess joked to a group of chefs that "William has to put up with my cooking most of the time," but her husband fired back with, "It's the reason I'm so skinny!"
In a documentary for the Queen's 90th birthday celebrations, Duchess Catherine revealed, "I can remember being at Sandringham, for the first time, at Christmas. And I was worried what to give the Queen as her Christmas present. I was thinking, 'Gosh, what should I give her?' I thought back to what would I give my own grandparents and I thought, 'I'll make her something', which could have gone horribly wrong, but I decided to make my granny's recipe of chutney."
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveToday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveToday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayToday 8:05am
- TVWhy 2019's Dancing with the Stars cast was so close - and who's missing who now that it's over
Now To LoveYesterday 3:42pm
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine and Prince William are reportedly planning a royal tour of Asia this year
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Martha Kalifatidis opens up about being bullied
Now To LoveYesterday 9:55am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayJun 24, 2019
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveJun 24, 2019