It's no secret that Meghan Markle, humanitarian and former Suits actress, has unbelievably smooth and radiant skin.
And while the Duchess-to-be surely has a handful of the best make-up artists on hand, you can't get naturally glowing skin without proper nutrition and exercise - something Meghan is very passionate about.
In the past 36-year-old Meghan has been vocal about her love of green juices, but while speaking to Glamour Markle revealed a new insight into her health and beauty routine.
"As I'm getting older, my approach to ageing is quite different. I take care of my skin and body.
"And I don't just take care of myself for aesthetic reasons, but because how I feel is dictated by what I'm eating, how much rest I'm getting and how much water I'm drinking."
So what is Meghan eating to ensure her skin stays glowing?
She eats oats with bananas or fruit topped with manuka honey and bee pollen for breakfast.
Manuka honey - as most Kiwi shoppers will know - isn't exactly the cheapest honey but it is said to have quite a few health benefits.
According to Medical News Today, manuka honey has the potential to reduce high cholesterol and inflammation, reduce acid reflux, may aid with wound healing and may help treat acne - which explains why many skincare brands use manuka honey in their products.
If manuka honey works for Meghan, we're more than willing to give it a try!
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021