- Cook pasta to packet instructions.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan (on medium heat). Add the garlic, cherry tomatoes, asparagus and fry until softened.
- Add in fennel seeds and smoked paprika, stir for about 30 seconds, then add the Beef Bone Broth Concentrate and pasta water. Stir to combine and let simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Once the pasta is cooked, add it to the pan along with chopped herbs, parmesan, lemon juice, salt, pepper & butter.
- Stir through and then serve, garnished with a little more parmesan cheese.