After losing 30 kilograms in under a year, one woman has revealed her weight loss secrets that don’t involve working out at a gym.
The mum-of-two decided to overhaul her lifestyle after having a “wake-up call” when she saw other mums running around and playing with their kids.
“I thought wow, this is my life at 24 years old. How could I let myself get like this? I kept seeing so many fit moms playing with their kids and chasing them around and kept thinking how much I wanted that. I wanted to have energy to play with my kids outside and enjoy life with them!” she wrote on Facebook.
"I decided to 100 percent commit to being DONE with 'junk food.' No more candy bars, sodas, or other things alike. I went dairy-free and gluten-free."
Instead of having a gym membership, Tiffany did workouts at home but simplified the moves and "paused A LOT in the beginning just to breathe."
According to Popsugar, her diet now consists of a large protein shake with collagen, fruit, and cashew milk for breakfast, lean meat and vegetables for lunch, and a large chicken salad with dairy-free dressing for dinner.
For snacks, Tiffany opts for apple and peanut butter, carrots, or other unprocessed foods but “tries to keep snacking to a minimum since it can add a bunch of unnecessary calories. Drinking a ton of water is my go-to."
Her advice for those on their own weight-loss journey is: "Don't diet. Eating healthy and keeping your body moving is what works. Starvation diets, diet pills, wraps — they're all temporary. Solving the real problem will give you the real and permanent solution."
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 11:35am
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 11:00am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks gorgeous in Gucci as she attends the 100 Women in Finance Gala
Now To LoveYesterday 10:15am
- Married at First SightIs MAFS' Mike Gunner running his own fan page? The signs are compelling!
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- RelationshipsArt Green and Matilda Rice's family plans: they are so clucky!
Woman's DayYesterday 9:00am
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to Ports of Auckland Round the Bays plus a Samsung S9
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- Celebrity NewsCold Feet's Hermione Norris lists all the reasons why she'd love to live in New Zealand
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 7:00am
- WeddingsShortland St star Beluah Koale marries his soulmate in a day of 'pure joy'
Woman's DayFeb 13, 2019
- BodyWhat it's like one year on from weight-loss surgery
Now To LoveFeb 12, 2019