You may know Kate Cameron from season 2 of The Bachelor NZ but you'll see a whole new side to her in Keeping It Together With Kate.
In one week Kate begins her wellness journey with the aim of feeling more energised, happier and less stressed.
But before we can begin, we should look at Kate's habits - the things that need changing.
In the above video Kate discusses her nutrition and exercise habits before she had her baby Lucy - including those client lunches that ended in a couple of empty wine bottles.
Join Kate and think about your own habits: are they healthy? Are there any aspects of your mental or physical health that could be improved with a bit of motivation?
Be as honest as you can and write down a few things you'd like to work on - the first step to improving your wellbeing is recognising problem areas.
Next week Kate talks to personal trainer and founder of DediKate, Kate Ivey, about two exercises (including our old primary school favourite: the bridge), discusses the benefits of leafy greens with registered dietitian Sylvia North and chats with clinical psychologist Jacqui Maguire about how to cope with stress.
The new series debuts on February 19 and explores different aspects of fitness, nutrition and mental health.
Missed last week's video? Watch it below.
- FitnessOrangetheory: The new fitness craze that's taking off in NZ
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- BodyBeyoncé reveals the post-birth, pre-Coachella diet she says she'll never go on again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsA never-before-seen video of Duchess Meghan during a charity trip to India has emerged
Now To LoveYesterday 10:00am
- TVJohn Campbell is replacing Jack Tame on TVNZ's Breakfast show
Now To LoveYesterday 9:31am
- At homeFive ways to make every meal fabulous with Annabelle White
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- BodyWellington woman's life-changing recovery after controversial multiple sclerosis treatment
Woman's DayYesterday 8:40am
- RoyalsMore details have been revealed about Prince William's visit to New Zealand next week
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- BodyThe psychology behind why we binge eat and tools to help end the cycle for good
Now To LoveApr 17, 2019
- BodyThe vital things you should be doing to look after your heart
Good Health ChoicesApr 16, 2019