You may know Kate Cameron from season 2 of The Bachelor NZ but you'll see a whole new side to her in Keeping It Together With Kate.
In one week Kate begins her wellness journey with the aim of feeling more energised, happier and less stressed.
But before we can begin, we should look at Kate's habits - the things that need changing.
In the above video Kate discusses her nutrition and exercise habits before she had her baby Lucy - including those client lunches that ended in a couple of empty wine bottles.
Join Kate and think about your own habits: are they healthy? Are there any aspects of your mental or physical health that could be improved with a bit of motivation?
Be as honest as you can and write down a few things you'd like to work on - the first step to improving your wellbeing is recognising problem areas.
Next week Kate talks to personal trainer and founder of DediKate, Kate Ivey, about two exercises (including our old primary school favourite: the bridge), discusses the benefits of leafy greens with registered dietitian Sylvia North and chats with clinical psychologist Jacqui Maguire about how to cope with stress.
The new series debuts on February 19 and explores different aspects of fitness, nutrition and mental health.
Missed last week's video? Watch it below.
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's tips for hosting the perfect Christmas dinner
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- FamilyGemma McCaw's Christmas joy: 'Words can't describe how grateful I am'
Woman's DayToday 8:10am
- CompetitionsWin a gum health prize pack with Oral B and Woman’s Day!
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- BodyWhat form of yoga is best for you? Here are six of the most popular
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerThe near-death experience that led Wicken jewellery creator Kim McKay to become a good witch
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- FamilyChristmas with the stars: How Miriama Kamo will be spending the holidays
Woman's DayYesterday 7:55am
- BodyEating soluble fibre more could be a game-changer for those living with asthma
Good Health ChoicesDec 07, 2019
- BodyGemma McCaw's 5 rookie mistakes to avoid when working out
Woman's DayDec 07, 2019
- BodyEarly bird or night owl? What your sleep patterns say about you
The Australian Women's WeeklyDec 07, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine reveals Prince Louis has started talking
Now To LoveDec 06, 2019
- BodyHer sister's keeper: Brave battler Eva Mitchell's unbreakable sibling bond
Woman's DayDec 05, 2019
- MakeupHow to find a foundation that matches your skin perfectly
Now To LoveDec 05, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine shares her family’s secret for picking the best Christmas tree
Now To LoveDec 05, 2019