It's no secret that as women, we feel constant pressure to juggle a million different roles. Every day, we end up prioritising others before ourselves, whether that's loved ones, friends, workmates or others.
But if you could get half an hour each week to spend completely on yourself, what would you do with this luxury?
Would you put your feet up in front of the TV? Go for a pamper session at your local salon? Or even just get some much-needed sleep?
According to a recent Woman's Day survey, these were just some of the top 'time out' activities Kiwi women would do if they had 30 minutes of free time each week.
Here were the top five answers:
1. Read (magazine or book)
2. Indulge with a massage/facial
3. Watch a favourite TV show
Do these answers match up with yours? Comment below and tell us what you would do with half an hour of guilt-free time to yourself!
- Real LifeBlack Ferns star Tyla Nathan-Wong's love story: 'We were matched by our mums!'
Woman's DayMay 27, 2022
- Celebrity NewsDancing With The Stars judge Camilla Sacre-Dallerup's healing homecoming
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMay 27, 2022
- TVMeet the final nine contestants vying for a spot in MasterChef NZ
Woman's DayMay 24, 2022
- Real LifeShorty star Courtenay Louise tells: 'My battle with binge eating'
Woman's DayMay 21, 2022
- TVDancing with the Stars star Brodie Kane's proud mum Jo
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMay 20, 2022
- TVDashing Dancing With The Stars star Rhys Mathewson reveals how laughs turned to true love
Woman's DayMay 20, 2022