Despite being just 21 years old, Chicago-born model Karlie Kloss is already at the top of her game.
Her history of work reads like a who's who of fashion's elite, with Alexander McQueen, Dolce & Gabbana, Dior and others choosing her to grace their catwalks and advertising campaigns.
In a recent interview with the New York Times, the Victoria's Secret Angel and Taylor Swift gal pal opened up about how she keeps that famous body runway ready - and the answers may surprise you!
Just like many other people, Karlie says she needs to switch up her workout routine frequently to keep challenging herself. As a former classically trained ballerina, Karlie likes to take ballet and other dance classes with her friends to add an element of fun to her exercise routine.
She's also a fan of Pilates and SoulCycle, and she advocates the benefits of maintaining a healthy and balanced diet.
Karlie says she works out at least five days every week, balancing cardio and weight training to strengthen her body.
If that sounds too ambitious for you, never fear - the model also talks about "incorporating movement into your everyday life".
Whether that's taking the stairs instead of the escalator, or walking instead of jumping in the car, "it's all about staying in motion", according to Karlie.
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 11:35am
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 11:00am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks gorgeous in Gucci as she attends the 100 Women in Finance Gala
Now To LoveYesterday 10:15am
- Married at First SightIs MAFS' Mike Gunner running his own fan page? The signs are compelling!
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- RelationshipsArt Green and Matilda Rice's family plans: they are so clucky!
Woman's DayYesterday 9:00am
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to Ports of Auckland Round the Bays plus a Samsung S9
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- Celebrity NewsCold Feet's Hermione Norris lists all the reasons why she'd love to live in New Zealand
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 7:00am
- WeddingsShortland St star Beluah Koale marries his soulmate in a day of 'pure joy'
Woman's DayFeb 13, 2019
- BodyWhat it's like one year on from weight-loss surgery
Now To LoveFeb 12, 2019