For protection against those everyday household germs, Protex Macadamia Oil is the perfect soap for your home and family.
Children are little explorers and love to experience the world with their hands, so washing with soap is important to help keep them healthy.
And just like the rest of the Protex range, Protex Macadamia Oil has antibacterial properties to eliminate 99% of bacteria, so you know your little explorers will be protected.
The dermatologist-tested formula also contains macadamia oil to leave your skin feeling nourished and soft.
A group of New Zealand women looking for quality anti-bacterial soap to use in the home tried Protex Macadamia Oil during a recent product test*.
Afterwards, 74% of triallists said they would be likely to purchase in the future.
"My daughter and I have dry skin, and I was pleasantly surprised that our skin felt so much better after trialling this soap," said one participant. "It is definitely something I'll be purchasing."*
The participants loved how soft their skin felt and the fragrance was a big hit, with three out of four triallists* saying they would recommend Protex Macadamia Oil to their family and friends.
*Protex Product Test April 2018 n=93 Bauer Media's All Woman Talk Panel
- RoyalsWhy the Queen allowed Duchess Catherine to break protocol and kiss her in public
Now To LoveToday 3:18pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie’s latest outfit has a sweet connection to her royal wedding last year
Now To LoveToday 11:45am
- Real LifeA Christchurch surgeon describes what it was like to be working on the day of the mosque attacks
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- RoyalsSee the vibrant flower that's been named after Baby Archie
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Pregnancy & BirthNewshub's Melissa Davies is pregnant with her first child
Now To LoveToday 9:08am
- WeddingsUnlucky-in-love MAFS bride Ning sells her unworn wedding dress in an attempt to 'bury' her past
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- RoyalsDid Prince William just accidentally reveal his nickname for Princess Charlotte?
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- RoyalsAll the times Prince Louis looked just like his big brother Prince George
Now To LoveYesterday 10:25am
- FamilyA foster family's heartbreak as the young man they took in as a baby develops more and more serious health problems
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:22am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Daniel Webb reveals he has received death threats
Now To LoveYesterday 8:12am
- CompetitionsWin a 6 months’ supply of ChildLife vitamins and supplements for a healthy winter
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:00am
- FamilyAmy Schumer is 'mom-shamed' for returning to work two weeks after having her baby
Now To LoveMay 22, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks pretty in pink at the latest Buckingham Palace Garden Party
Now To LoveMay 22, 2019