As Gloria on Modern Family, Sofia is known for her killer curves - but the star may be turning to some surprising new avenues to keep her body fighting fit!
According to her interview with Shape magazine, the actress is considering seeing a hypnotist to stop her candy cravings after hearing about someone else who had done it in LA.
"I'm seriously looking into that because I'm obsessed," Sofia told the publication.
Until then, however, the star is sticking to a balanced approach to dieting and exercise. Sofia's not depriving herself of all treats, but she does make sure to put in the hard work as well.
"When I do indulge, I exercise a bit harder the next day. My workout motto is really simple: No pain, no cake!" she says.
Another health tip the star swears by is motivation - especially from her costar Julie Bowen!
Although she's prone to skipping workouts, Sofia says "being around Julie and seeing how motivated she is...I started to think more about it".
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to NYC for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019