After a week of being run off your feet at work, juggling your children's conflicting schedules, or feeling like you've barely had a chance to catch your breath, it's essential to your health to make time to unwind and recharge.
Arbonne® wants to help Kiwi women create rituals for a #SelfLoveSunday that will have you waking up feeling rejuvenated and ready to take on the world come Monday morning. Pop a weekly reminder in your calendar for #SelfLoveSunday and commit to regularly dedicating some time to you.
Whether you can only squeeze in 15 minutes or have a whole afternoon to yourself, there are lots of little rituals you can try.
Switch off your devices and indulge in a couple of beauty treatments in the comfort of your own home.
Inspired by ancient Ayurvedic practices, the Arbonne Rescue & Renew range brings a holistic approach to wellness, with its botanical extracts, oils and minerals providing the ultimate in pampering and relaxation.
Self-love can also be about getting out and doing fun things you enjoy with the people you love.
Research what's happening in your city – the latest shows, movies, or that restaurant you've been meaning to try – and lock it in.
A quick swipe of Arbonne's Sheer Glow Highlight Stick will provide an instant and effortless radiance for that special outing.
Your skin deserves to be taken care of every day of the week, and its appearance tends to mirror your overall wellbeing.
Up the ante in your daily routine by smoothing on some Bio-Hydria™ Liquid Serum, it creates a cool, thin layer that provides instant, but more importantly, lasting hydration.
To set yourself up for the week ahead and show your future self some love, you'll want to put aside some time for meal prep – because ensuring you stay nourished and energised until next #SelfLoveSunday rolls around begins from within.
Add Arbonne's collagen-building Healthy Skin Within Skin Elixir (perfect for healthier looking skin, hair and nails) to your daily menu for an added dose of glow.
Arbonne's vast range make it easier than you'd think to give yourself some TLC – to get your hands on the products mentioned here, visit arbonne.com.
Create your own #SelfLoveSunday rituals and share them with us on Instagram by tagging @arbonneaunz.
- RoyalsPrince Harry reveals he felt 'there was no option' but to leave royal life
Now To LoveToday 11:18am
- RoyalsMike and Zara Tindall open up about family life and why they consider Australia their 'second home'
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 11:00am
- Diet & NutritionWhich diet would work best for you according to your personality
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen confirms the Sussexes will no longer use their HRH titles in an update on their royal exit
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- MindParalympian Sophie Pascoe opens up about her two-year private battle and why she tries to stay real on social media
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:57am
- Body8 Kiwi stars reveal their health, fitness and wellbeing goals for 2020
Good Health ChoicesJan 18, 2020
- MindHow to live a life less rushed: savouring the good times
NEXTJan 18, 2020
- CareerBrendan Cole's new X-Factor Celebrity gig and why he's happy to have the tables turned
Woman's DayJan 18, 2020
- CompetitionsWin $200 worth of back to school gift cards with Woman's Day
Now To LoveJan 17, 2020
- WeddingsSevens star Stacey Waaka's heavenly Waikato wedding
Woman's DayJan 17, 2020
- RoyalsThe cute moment Prince William mistakes a photo of himself for Princess Charlotte
Now To LoveJan 16, 2020
- Pregnancy & BirthMeet Jessica Mutch-McKay's sweet little bundle of joy Margaux
Woman's DayJan 16, 2020
- CompetitionsWin an amazing Dr. Hauschka pamper pack worth $530
Good Health ChoicesJan 16, 2020