- I have an avocado, spinach and berry smoothie within 15 minutes of getting up every day. Just thinking about this delicious smoothie is enough to get me out of bed. Drinking just one of these smoothies a day means I get a great dose of healthy fats, greens and a bucket load of antioxidants.
- I used to be a night owl, but now I go to bed before 10pm and wake up at 5.30am. I have more energy and time.
- Breathe properly. Most people take shallow, rapid breaths as opposed to breathing deeply into the diaphragm. Deep breathing keeps you calm and helps with weight and physiology through hormone production.
- Go (very) easy on the alcohol. Limiting alcohol keeps you sharp, helps with sleep and keeps the excess weight off. Sparkling water and lime is the way to go.
- Change your mindset. Instead of thinking about the food you shouldn’t eat, think about all the great food you can eat. Don’t use the word ‘diet’. Focus on making sure you eat nutritious foods like vegetables, fruit and lean protein. Thinking positively helps to build healthy and sustainable habits.
Words by: Daisy Sillis
- TVSam Wallace and Eric Murray bare all on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveToday 10:45am
- RoyalsRevealed: Where Duchess Meghan found inspiration for her royal wedding makeup look
Now To LoveToday 10:30am
- WeddingsDying bride's perfect day: My final dream has come true
Woman's DayToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's trick to beating a heatwave? ‘Budgie smugglers’, he says
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- TVWhat drove these celebs to sign up for Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayToday 12:35pm
- Pregnancy & BirthWhy model Ashley Graham's baby bump photo has got everyone talking
Now To LoveToday 12:07pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine honours this lucky nine-year-old to celebrate World Photography Day
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerI loved him like a son: Phil Kingsley Jones remembers Jonah Lomu in his final years
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:29am
- TVMatty McLean says he's lived some of his proudest moments on Celebrity Treasure Island
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- TVThe redemption of former All Black Zac Guildford on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45pm
- TVKarl Burnett quits Celebrity Treasure Island as mental health suffers
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- Married at First SightMAFS' Cyrell Paule is expecting a baby with Love Island's Eden Dally
Now To LoveYesterday 1:21pm
- Pregnancy & BirthAll the gorgeous details from Samantha Hayes’ 'beautiful' baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- TVFour curious things we've learned about the stars on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- TVThe first trailer for Married at First Sight NZ has been released and it's utter chaos
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry jet off on another family holiday to the south of France
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am