Miranda Kerr oozes wellness. And yes, the genetic lottery she won could have a little something to do with it, but the supermodel and Kora Organics owner has that healthy glow that goes beyond genetics. You can see that she actually walks the walk when it comes to her wealth of beauty, health and wellness tips.
Miranda recently chatted to Popsugar Australia and shared some of her best beauty, health and wellness tips...
Not all wellness products are glam – not even for Miranda Kerr. Her best budget wellness buys include a dry body brush, a tongue scraper, epsom salts and coconut oil. Not glamorous, but they all do the trick!
Miranda Kerr loves her turmeric. It's the hero ingredient in her new Kora Organics Turmeric Brightening & Exfoliating Mask 2-in-1. Why?
"Basically for the brightening properties, the fact that it evens the skin tone and it's anti-inflammatory! It just has so many potent antioxidants. Turmeric is so important for delaying the effects of ageing and I've just found it to be incredible for all those reasons.
"I also cook with it every day. I've got my roast chicken, which is roast turmeric chicken that I make, but I'll also put in in stir fry, or sometimes when I make bolognese I'll add in turmeric. I just find because of the anti-inflammatory properties I'll just kind of add it to everything that I'm cooking with. It's also good as a tea! You know Orchard Street? They made me a special turmeric tea and it's really gentle and soothing and I like it a lot," Miranda explained to Popsugar Australia.
To get her daily glow, Miranda cleanses, then uses her new Tumeric 2-in-1 mask before applying her Noni Glow Face Oil. She then massages the oil in with her Rose Quartz Heart Facial Sculptor to reduce puffiness and get the circulation in her face going.
Via our sister site Beauty Heaven AU.
- Real LifeKiwi Mum's adventure: From America's Cup to Africa's Hero!
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Food & DrinksIf you love Scandi-style interiors then this latest kitchen trend is for you
Now To LoveJun 22, 2021
- TVThe Apprentice NZ's Kennedy Anderson: 'I was fired from my own company!'
Woman's DayJun 17, 2021
- Celebrity NewsMark Richardson on turning 50 and making his mark on the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 13, 2021
- TVDrag Race Down Under’s Elektra Shock: From homeless to healed
Woman's DayJun 12, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSuzanne Paul's forever glow and the lessons she's learned
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 05, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi mum's transformation: Jules from MAFS changed my life!'
Woman's DayJun 04, 2021
- At homeHow to create a kids room that will last through the ages
Now To LoveJun 03, 2021