As far as reality show romances go, when it comes to Married At First Sight Australia's Jules Robinson and Cam Merchant, their relationship is going from strength to strength, with the on-screen husband and wife currently planning their legal wedding, which they're hoping to celebrate this year.
The couple have spent the past month holidaying overseas and you can bet there were plenty of pics posted to Instagram to document their travels, but there was one photo in particular that showed Jules rocking a seemingly slimmer figure, with speculation that the reality TV star had completed a body blast quick-fix ahead of her holiday.
But now Jules is setting the record straight, taking to Instagram to reveal the truth behind her holiday weight loss transformation, which she attributes to her new "holistic, healthy and sustainable" approach to weight loss, thanks to her new role as ambassador for WW Australia and New Zealand (formerly known as Weight Watchers).
Announcing the ambassadorship to her 281k Instagram followers, Jules posted a pic of herself during her recent trip to London rocking a gorgeous figure-hugging green floral dress, writing: "Proud to be the new ambassador for Australia and New Zealand WW!
"Anyone that knows me well and for a long time, knows that I have fluctuated my whole life. WW is [a] holistic healthy sustainable approach to being a healthy, curvy, womanly best version of myself! I'm looking forward to sharing this rewarding experience of you," Jules shares.
"This picture a few weeks ago escalated to a few articles reporting that [I] had done a 4 week body blast #quickfix to go away on holiday. This was not the case! I started my #juleswwjourney 2 weeks before I went away, and I successfully lost 3 kilos," Jules reveals.
"It was lovely to have my efforts recognised but I stress that @ww is so far from a quick fix. It's a long term lifestyle choice. My realistic goal was to return from Europe the same weight I left, and I did it! Remembering that I usually return 4 kilos heavier! #proud.
"The truth is. I had put on 10 kilos in 1 year. By no means do I want to be skinny. I embrace my curves, healthy is the new skinny. I'm looking forward to sharing my health and wellness choice with you all.
"Naturally as most, I want to look my best on my wedding day and importantly I want to be in great shape to carry a child. Thank you so much for all the support I have had already from you all."
Since sharing the news on social media, the MAFS star has been inundated with messages of support from her followers with people calling her an "inspiration" and another telling her WW had been the best weight loss healthy eating program she'd been on, adding, "Good luck you'll smash it 💕😁."
But the sweetest response by far has been from none other than her on-screen husband Cam, who wrote a heartfelt post on Instagram sharing he "couldn't be prouder" of Jules as she starts on a "new exciting life choice".
"Nothing shines brighter than a beautiful heart & no matter what, you are always a woman of style & grace," Cam touchingly wrote on his latest Instagram post.
"We often go through so many self journeys & together we have had our own but I couldn't be a prouder husband for Jules becoming @ww_aunz ambassador as it is the start of a new exciting life choice.
"The way you carry yourself always is held with dignity & love & I know this path you're taking is purely for you, you're beautiful to me in every way possible & I will love & support you every step of this journey as we always continue to strive to be the best version of ourselves that makes us even more happy within.
"May you represent all the women that embrace health and curves & happiness within themselves & shine beautiful always & help others do the same ♥."
Cheekily adding, "Not to mention I will try not to steal those @ww chocolate wafer biscuits that are 2 points from you too often… so very tasty 😂"
Jules and Cam met on the latest season of Married At First Sight Australia, where they were matched together as a couple, and despite the drama-fuelled season, the couple came out the other side stronger than ever.
Currently planning their second wedding the couple previously revealed to Woman's Day that they're already looking forward to starting a family.
"We're absolutely in love… that's what this whole journey has been about," Cam said.
WATCH Jules' and Cam's incredible love story unfold in the video, below:
The pair have "adopted" two plants – which they've called Gemma and Harrison – which they joke with jump start their parenting practice.
Jules even revealed they could potentially be expecting twins in the future, revealing both of their parents have told them they're having twins.
"Apparently I'm genetically destined to have them," Jules has said.
"It skips a generation and it's landed on us. But this is really strange… two clairvoyants have told me I've having twins as well.
"Cam has the names picked out already."
- CareerRachel Hunter on being single, her love affair with India and why she never feels alone
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 11:30am
- At homeFour ways to give your Christmas decorations a modern refresh without breaking the bank
Now To LoveToday 11:20am
- RoyalsPrince William gave a shout out to Duchess Meghan and Prince Harry at this special event
Now To LoveToday 11:20am
- Pregnancy & BirthHilaria Baldwin begins her journey of healing after miscarrying fifth child
Now To LoveToday 10:34am
- PetsCelebrities and their pets: Shortland Street's Ria Vandervis and princess pooch Maeby
Woman's DayToday 9:55am
- SkincareGemma McCaw's 4 natural beauty treatments you can make at home yourself
Now To LoveToday 7:45am
- CompetitionsWin a Fitbit Versa Lite prizepack for Diabetes Action Month
Now To LoveToday 7:00am
- Body4 reasons why a visit to this hidden oasis will have you feeling summer-ready
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson zooms around an airport on a motorised suitcase in a hilarious new video
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsIs Duchess Catherine getting her own television show?
Now To LoveYesterday 10:05am
- FamilySex educationist reveals what kids really want to know about sex - and it might surprise you
Now To LoveYesterday 9:53am
- CareerKeeping Up With The Kaimanawas horse whisperer Kelly Wilson on the stallion that changed her life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:36am
- Career'You just have to be yourself': Ingrid Hipkiss on taking over from Samantha Hayes on the 6pm news
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:25am
- WeddingsZac Franich and Erin Simpson's magical wedding day
Woman's DayYesterday 9:15am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan steps out in $50,000 ruby earrings by Kiwi designer Jessica McCormack
Now To LoveNov 11, 2019
- FamilyAt home with Matilda and Art Green: 'Baby Milo is our dream come true'
Woman's DayNov 11, 2019