The second episode of Keeping It Together With Kate is here!
Check out the above video for two new exercises to try, a lesson on how to avoid treat food and how you can think more optimistically.
Kate is on a mission to add more balance in her life: which means more exercise, a healthy mind and feeding herself delicious, nutritious meals.
This week former Bachelorette Kate Cameron begins by working out with personal trainer and founder of DediKate, Kate Ivey.
The two Kates head on down to Victoria Park for a work out.
This week we learn how to use everyday items - like trees! - in our fitness routine.
Kate Ivey walk us through exercises 'one-legged balance' and 'press-up variation' - they're free, cheap and get you out of the house for some much needed vitamin D.
Next up, it's time to train our minds to think more positively. Clinical psychologist Jacqui Maguire teaches Kate how to look for things to be grateful for and explains why this is wonderful for the mind.
Jacqui's technique is something you may have heard about on Oprah years ago but is now a popular strategy in psychology.
Then Kate talks to registered dietitian Sylvia North about how to battle the desire for 'treat or 'sometimes' foods (read: delicious but sugary products).
The solution? Sylvia explains you can avoid treat foods and giving into cravings by avoiding certain sections at the supermarket.
If you don't have treats at home you can't binge on cookies after a few wines!
Missed the last episode? Catch up on Kate's first week - she looked at exercises to do post-birth, techniques to cope with stress and the benefits of leafy greens.
- Pregnancy & BirthBreakfast’s Hayley Holt is expecting her first child
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- Real LifeFacing the fiery inferno: Kiwi family's frightening Aussie bushfire ordeal
Woman's DayToday 8:15am
- FamilyRussell Crowe's heartwarming revelation about his sons strikes a chord with many
Now To LoveToday 1:23pm
- RoyalsA royal reporter reveals the job Prince Harry once dreamed of before he met Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveToday 11:55am
- TVLaura Daniel joins Seven Sharp team as special correspondent
Now To LoveToday 11:04am
- Expert AdviceKids' back-to-school worries and how you can help to ease them
Now To LoveToday 9:08am
- FamilyCelebrated artist Dame Louise Henderson's lost paintings and her daughter's mission to track them down
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- CareerWhy Olivia Newton-John's damehood holds extra significance
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:50am
- TVBachelorette Lesina Nakhid-Schuster lets us in on her reasons for joining the show
Woman's DayToday 8:15am
- RoyalsTwo of Archie’s godparents have been revealed to be Prince Harry’s closest childhood mentors
Now To LoveYesterday 3:30pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry reveals he felt 'there was no option' but to leave royal life
Now To LoveYesterday 11:18am
- RoyalsMike and Zara Tindall open up about family life and why they consider Australia their 'second home'
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 11:00am
- Diet & NutritionWhich diet would work best for you according to your personality
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:00am
- CareerArchie's beanie: Meet the Kiwi women whose business has been transformed thanks to one royal post
Woman's DayYesterday 7:30am