It's been nearly nearly 40 years since John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John first starred together on Grease, and the co-stars are still as close as ever.
And just a week after confirming she has been diagnosed with breast cancer for a second time, John says he's there for his dear friend every step of the way.
"Olivia has always been an incredible human being and an inspiration to millions of people," the 63-year-old told People in a statement.
"If we all put our intentions for her to get through this - I know her so well - she will feel it, and it will support her. We love her and she loves us."
John's touching message comes in the wake of ONJ and her husband, John Easterling, also speaking out on her health.
The couple have no doubt she will conqueror the disease with grace and gusto - just like she did 25 years ago.
"We both have the same unshakable belief that she's going to have a wonderful success story," her husband explained to People. "We're not trying to be positive. We have an absolute knowingness that we can turn this around."
68-year-old Olivia is just as determined.
"I am really grateful for and touched by the worldwide outpouring of love and concern. Thank you. I am feeling good and enjoying total support from my family and friends, along with a team of wellness and medical practitioners both here in the U.S. and at my Olivia Newton-John Cancer Wellness and Research Centre in Melbourne, Australia," the singer said in a statement.
"I'm totally confident that my new journey will have a positive success story to inspire others! Love and light, Olivia."
Over the years, Olivia and John have remained close companions. In March, ONJ even hinted at a Grease reunion.
"We are thinking up ways. Nothing to announce yet," she hinted at the time.
"Forty years anniversary of Grease, which I can't believe. Time goes so fast. It is so exciting."
Sandy and Danny forever!
- Diet & NutritionJamie Oliver opens up about his recent weight loss and his mission to inspire healthy eating
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- FamilySamantha Hayes' baby Marlow joins her on the newsdesk and all we can say is awww!
Now To LoveToday 6:40pm
- RoyalsThe Sun's executive editor Kiwi Dan Wootton on his royal scoops and tabloid career
Now To LoveToday 2:45pm
- BodyWhy we should all be exercising our pelvic floor muscles every day
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry asks to simply be called ‘Harry’ during his first engagement since moving to Canada
Now To LoveYesterday 11:50am
- RoyalsThere has been a coronavirus scare at Prince George and Princess Charlotte’s school in London
Now To LoveYesterday 10:05am
- WeddingsHappily ever after: Meet the Kiwi bride who has married herself
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:21am
- FamilyShe was my escape: Taylor Swift's heartbreak over her mum's health scare
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:09am
- WeddingsRebekah Palmer's dreamy summer wedding was a day full of surprises
Woman's DayYesterday 8:15am