With the change in seasons often comes a change in our skin too.
Whether you're outside exercising every day or just walking to the bus stop, the cold air and blustery winds can be harsh on our skin. Even when we're inside, indoor heating and dehumidifiers can leave skin feeling dry.
Having a simple skincare routine of cleansing, moisturizing and sun protection can make a big difference.
Cetaphil has helped people care for their skin for over 70 years and their gentle products are trusted by dermatologists, celebrities and beauty insiders worldwide.
Opt for a cleanser that won't strip your skin of its natural oils.
Cetaphil's Gentle Skin Cleanser is perfect for those with dry and sensitive skin. It's soap-free, fragrance free and non-foaming and will remove light makeup, dirt and impurities without drying skin.
When your skin needs hydration, their non-greasy Moisturising Cream doubles the moisture content of skin in just two days. For both face and body, it's lanolin and fragrance-free.
For a lot of us, our skin is oily in the summer seasons and drier in the winter, but having an oily complexion year-round is common too.
Knowing what your skin needs and choosing a cleanser that is right for your skin type can make a big difference.
For oilier skin, Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser can gently remove any excess oil, without leaving skin dry or irritated.
It's easy to forget about protecting skin from the sun when you can barely feel its heat. But the UVA rays that cause premature ageing and skin damage are still just as strong in winter!
Each morning, make it a part of your morning routine to look after your skin with Cetaphil's UVA/UVB Defence SPF50+.
Its gentle non-greasy and fragrance-free formula won't block pores and won't break down in the sun.
Having a shower should leave skin feeling soft and replenished, and their Ultra Gentle Body Wash does just the trick.
The aloe vera acts as a natural protective barrier to help maintain moisture, and the added vitamin B5 in the formula makes this a nourishing body wash to have in your shower.
Cetaphil is available in pharmacies and supermarkets.* For more information visit cetaphil.co.nz
*Not all products mentioned are available in both purchase channels
Images: Getty Images
- RoyalsPrincess Diana’s niece Lady Kitty Spencer is converting to Judaism for her fiancé
Now To LoveToday 10:40am
- CareerSt Matthew-in-the-City's first female vicar Reverend Dr Helen Jacobi lets us into her world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- RoyalsWhy this adorable photo of Princess Charlotte means so much to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveYesterday 12:20pm
- FamilySonny Bill Williams pays tribute to wife Alana for holding their family together as he leaves for England
Now To LoveYesterday 11:57am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine gets candid about motherhood: from hypnobirthing to ‘mum guilt’
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ intruder Mike Bullot is Chelsea Winter's former husband
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- TVThe Bachelorette intruders: Meet the men hoping to steal the show
Now To LoveFeb 16, 2020
- Pregnancy & Birth‘I gave birth to our miracle baby the night before my wedding’
Woman's DayFeb 15, 2020