What is endometriosis?
What do people need to know about endometriosis?
What are the symptoms of endometriosis?
How is endometriosis diagnosed?
How can endometriosis affect fertility?
How would you define a normal period?
At what point should women seek help with painful periods?
When can endometriosis start?
How can you treat endometriosis?
What are some common myths and misconceptions about endometriosis?
- "Girls don't get endometriosis"
- "It's a white middle class condition"
- "All the women in our family have bad periods. You need to suck it up and get on with things"
- "A hysterectomy will cure the endometriosis"
- "Get pregnant – that will cure it"
- "You are infertile if you have endometriosis"
- "Endometriosis is cancer"
- "Endometriosis is a new disease"
- "I'm taking the pill and my symptoms have gone, therefore my endometriosis has gone too."
- "The endo diet cures endo"