It's no wonder that no one believes Ellen Degeneres' age!
The iconic TV host has always looked so vibrant and youthful throughout her successful career. But the beloved celebrity turned 60 on January 26 — and even she said she couldn't believe it.
If you ask Ellen herself, she'll likely say, "I don't know," like she did in an interview with Good Housekeeping. Some fans might think that the secret to her youthfulness must lie in her diet, since she's one of the most famous vegans out there. But she says, "I can't credit that, because up until I was 50 I was eating meat all the time. I guess it's that I take care of myself and I work out."
Considering how crazy-packed her schedule is, we're sure self-care and activity are more important now than ever before.
Knowing Ellen DeGeneres, she doesn't seem like the type to take on a boring workout routine.
We don't know about you, but we have a hard time picturing her walking mindlessly on a treadmill. She dished to Shape, "I first started doing power yoga in LA, which really makes no sense. Power yoga? It's the opposite of what it should be. Yoga should calm you down!"
Other than yoga, she also stays fit by doing routines like crunches, which sometimes get interrupted by her adorable dogs.
Makeup artist Pati Dubroff, who has worked with Ellen many times on ad campaigns and photoshoots, has said in an interview, "Ellen's skin has a natural glow already, so she doesn't need much makeup."
We can't deny that the star is very blessed to look good without needing an over-the-top beauty routine — talk about good genetics!
But we think her best anti-ageing advice — for skin and beyond — just might be what she said in a campaign for CoverGirl.
"Nothing makes you look younger than a smile, and being happy," she said. "If you look at babies, they're always smiling and laughing, and their skin is flawless."
Amen to that, Ellen!
Via our sister site First For Women.
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 11:35am
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry spent Valentine's Day next to a shrine dedicated to himself and Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Matthew Bennett insists losing his virginity to Lauren hasn't changed him
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks gorgeous in Gucci as she attends the 100 Women in Finance Gala
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- RelationshipsArt Green and Matilda Rice's family plans: they are so clucky!
Woman's DayFeb 14, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to Ports of Auckland Round the Bays plus a Samsung S9
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- Celebrity NewsCold Feet's Hermione Norris lists all the reasons why she'd love to live in New Zealand
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 14, 2019
- WeddingsShortland St star Beluah Koale marries his soulmate in a day of 'pure joy'
Woman's DayFeb 13, 2019