It's no secret that Chrissy Teigen loves to cook. Her Instagram is filled with pictures of her homemade meals and she is currently one of the hosts of MTV's Snack-Off, where amateur chefs are challenged to create innovative snacks.
Chrissy is also a top model and has graced countless covers and magazines, including the 50th anniversary issue of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition.
So how does she combine her love of cooking with the pressures of her job? By incorporating a few healthy tricks, of course!
In an interview with Elle, Chrissy said her top tip is creating low carb versions of all her favourite foods.
"I need to be able to eat what I want to eat, so I just get rid of as many carbs as possible that go into it," she said.
That includes making cauliflower mashed potatoes instead of regular mash, or taking out the noodles from a traditional Thai boat noodle dish and adding bean sprouts instead.
She also shared her secret ingredient for dealing with a hangover - Greek yoghurt!
If you're interested in following Chrissy's lead, here are a few more healthy substitutes to consider:
-Wholegrain bread instead of white bread
-Wholewheat flour instead of white flour
-Zucchini ribbons instead of spaghetti
-Cauliflower crust instead of regular pizza dough
- FamilySamantha Hayes' baby Marlow joins her on the newsdesk and all we can say is awww!
Now To LoveToday 6:40pm
- RoyalsThe Sun's executive editor Kiwi Dan Wootton on his royal scoops and tabloid career
Now To LoveToday 2:45pm
- BodyWhy we should all be exercising our pelvic floor muscles every day
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry asks to simply be called ‘Harry’ during his first engagement since moving to Canada
Now To LoveYesterday 11:50am
- RoyalsThere has been a coronavirus scare at Prince George and Princess Charlotte’s school in London
Now To LoveYesterday 10:05am
- WeddingsHappily ever after: Meet the Kiwi bride who has married herself
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:21am
- FamilyShe was my escape: Taylor Swift's heartbreak over her mum's health scare
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:09am
- WeddingsRebekah Palmer's dreamy summer wedding was a day full of surprises
Woman's DayYesterday 8:15am