It's hard to imagine that these woman are about to turn 50. They seem to defy age. So what's their secret, and how can we achieve their results? We find out from the women themselves.
But believe it or not, the No Doubt rocker turns 50 on October 3, 2019 and attributes her youthful good looks to falling in love.
"What happened was, my life blew up – that's what the facelift is!" she says of finding romance with The Voice USA co-star Blake Shelton after her marriage to Gavin Rossdale hit the rocks in 2015. But that's only part of the story – the mum-of-three's top beauty trick is always staying out of the sun.
"I don't think life stops after 50," says the former Friends star.
"If anything, it gets more and more exciting. For some reason, we don't honour or pay respect to ageing and yet every single person on this planet does it."
The yoga devotee turns 50 on February 11 and has spoken out against Botox, opting instead for a simple beauty routine using Aveeno products and a skin-boosting collagen supplement.
The Grey's Anatomy star sees turning 50 on November 10 as "a privilege".
She explains, "When you're in your 20s and 30s, you're super-obsessed with your looks because you don't have any other wisdom. If my physical beauty is the only thing that leaves me, and my health and my family stay, then that is what's really important to me."
The mum-of-three's top tips? "Lots of water and green juice, plenty of sleep and staying positive."
The slender star, who marks her 50th birthday on April 25, famously embarked on a 4000 calorie-a-day diet to pile on 10kg for the role of Bridget Jones – three times!
Off screen, the star has kept the years at bay with the help of the low-carbohydrate Zone Diet and lots of running.
"I've never seen the maturation of a woman as a negative thing," asserts Renée.
J.Lo's secret to staying forever young lies under her head every night.
The mum-of-two has the words "I am youthful and timeless at every age" embroidered onto her pillowcase – and every day she recites the phrase as an affirmation.
The Dinero singer, who turns 50 on July 24, gets 10 hours of sleep every night, never touches alcohol and is a big fan of glycolic acid, which removes dead skin cells.
"At some point, I'm going to age," she says, "but right now, I'm holding it together."
Our supermodel, who celebrates her half-century on September 9, considered plastic surgery in her 40s.
She confesses, "In real life, I was fairly happy with myself. In photos, I was horrified." Her attitude changed when she hosted the series Rachel's Tour of Beauty, which taught her the importance of self-acceptance.
The mum-of-two's top beauty tip is using Lucas Papaw Ointment when her skin needs a hydration boost.
When the Welsh beauty turns 50 on September 25, there will be no champagne.
The No Reservations star avoids alcohol, drinks lots of water and keeps her body inflammation-free with a plant-based diet.
The actress' two favourite beauty products are Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream and argan oil, which she massages into her face at night. But her best anti-ageing beauty secret is happiness.
"Being happy with who you are inside radiates on the outside."
The Aussie star is "not panicking" about turning 50 on May 14. "I think about it on an existential level, sure," says the Ocean's 8 actress, "but on a career level, I refuse."
On ageing, Cate adds, "It's about looking the best you can at whatever age. My philosophy is to work with what you've got. It's about feeling comfortable in your own skin. The people who I think are truly beautiful are outward-looking and engaged with the world. They're not loathing themselves."
- Pregnancy & BirthBreakfast’s Hayley Holt is expecting her first child
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- Real LifeFacing the fiery inferno: Kiwi family's frightening Aussie bushfire ordeal
Woman's DayToday 8:15am
- FamilyRussell Crowe's heartwarming revelation about his sons strikes a chord with many
Now To LoveToday 1:23pm
- RoyalsA royal reporter reveals the job Prince Harry once dreamed of before he met Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveToday 11:55am
- TVLaura Daniel joins Seven Sharp team as special correspondent
Now To LoveToday 11:04am
- Expert AdviceKids' back-to-school worries and how you can help to ease them
Now To LoveToday 9:08am
- FamilyCelebrated artist Dame Louise Henderson's lost paintings and her daughter's mission to track them down
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- CareerWhy Olivia Newton-John's damehood holds extra significance
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:50am
- TVBachelorette Lesina Nakhid-Schuster lets us in on her reasons for joining the show
Woman's DayToday 8:15am
- RoyalsTwo of Archie’s godparents have been revealed to be Prince Harry’s closest childhood mentors
Now To LoveYesterday 3:30pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry reveals he felt 'there was no option' but to leave royal life
Now To LoveYesterday 11:18am
- RoyalsMike and Zara Tindall open up about family life and why they consider Australia their 'second home'
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 11:00am
- Diet & NutritionWhich diet would work best for you according to your personality
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:00am
- CareerArchie's beanie: Meet the Kiwi women whose business has been transformed thanks to one royal post
Woman's DayYesterday 7:30am
- MindParalympian Sophie Pascoe opens up about her two-year private battle and why she tries to stay real on social media
Good Health ChoicesJan 19, 2020