It's hard to imagine that these woman are about to turn 50. They seem to defy age. So what's their secret, and how can we achieve their results? We find out from the women themselves.
But believe it or not, the No Doubt rocker turns 50 on October 3, 2019 and attributes her youthful good looks to falling in love.
"What happened was, my life blew up – that's what the facelift is!" she says of finding romance with The Voice USA co-star Blake Shelton after her marriage to Gavin Rossdale hit the rocks in 2015. But that's only part of the story – the mum-of-three's top beauty trick is always staying out of the sun.
"I don't think life stops after 50," says the former Friends star.
"If anything, it gets more and more exciting. For some reason, we don't honour or pay respect to ageing and yet every single person on this planet does it."
The yoga devotee turns 50 on February 11 and has spoken out against Botox, opting instead for a simple beauty routine using Aveeno products and a skin-boosting collagen supplement.
The Grey's Anatomy star sees turning 50 on November 10 as "a privilege".
She explains, "When you're in your 20s and 30s, you're super-obsessed with your looks because you don't have any other wisdom. If my physical beauty is the only thing that leaves me, and my health and my family stay, then that is what's really important to me."
The mum-of-three's top tips? "Lots of water and green juice, plenty of sleep and staying positive."
The slender star, who marks her 50th birthday on April 25, famously embarked on a 4000 calorie-a-day diet to pile on 10kg for the role of Bridget Jones – three times!
Off screen, the star has kept the years at bay with the help of the low-carbohydrate Zone Diet and lots of running.
"I've never seen the maturation of a woman as a negative thing," asserts Renée.
J.Lo's secret to staying forever young lies under her head every night.
The mum-of-two has the words "I am youthful and timeless at every age" embroidered onto her pillowcase – and every day she recites the phrase as an affirmation.
The Dinero singer, who turns 50 on July 24, gets 10 hours of sleep every night, never touches alcohol and is a big fan of glycolic acid, which removes dead skin cells.
"At some point, I'm going to age," she says, "but right now, I'm holding it together."
Our supermodel, who celebrates her half-century on September 9, considered plastic surgery in her 40s.
She confesses, "In real life, I was fairly happy with myself. In photos, I was horrified." Her attitude changed when she hosted the series Rachel's Tour of Beauty, which taught her the importance of self-acceptance.
The mum-of-two's top beauty tip is using Lucas Papaw Ointment when her skin needs a hydration boost.
When the Welsh beauty turns 50 on September 25, there will be no champagne.
The No Reservations star avoids alcohol, drinks lots of water and keeps her body inflammation-free with a plant-based diet.
The actress' two favourite beauty products are Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream and argan oil, which she massages into her face at night. But her best anti-ageing beauty secret is happiness.
"Being happy with who you are inside radiates on the outside."
The Aussie star is "not panicking" about turning 50 on May 14. "I think about it on an existential level, sure," says the Ocean's 8 actress, "but on a career level, I refuse."
On ageing, Cate adds, "It's about looking the best you can at whatever age. My philosophy is to work with what you've got. It's about feeling comfortable in your own skin. The people who I think are truly beautiful are outward-looking and engaged with the world. They're not loathing themselves."
- Married at First SightMAFS' Vicky Fuller and Stefaan Nes have broken up - again
Now To LoveToday 2:18pm
- Parenting NewsGlobal study shows Kiwi teenagers are among the most inactive in the world
Now To LoveToday 1:22pm
- RoyalsThe sweet and subtle way Duchess Meghan honoured Prince Harry and baby Archie
Now To LoveToday 12:05pm
- TVMatty McLean had a huge night after winning Television Personality of the Year
Now To LoveToday 11:50am
- FitnessThe full-body workout you can do with just a park bench
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:20am
- Pregnancy & Birth'Our Halloween treat': Jessica Mutch-McKay presents her adorable baby girl to the world
Now To LoveYesterday 4:13pm
- RelationshipsMatilda Green serves cheeky burn to husband Art on social media
Now To LoveYesterday 2:40pm
- RoyalsPrince Charles says New Zealand ‘offers an example to the world’ in a heartfelt speech at Waitangi
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerFive things Stephen Colbert has taught us about our own Prime Minister
Now To LoveYesterday 9:45am
- RoyalsPrince Andrew has stepped back from public royal duties for the foreseeable future
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerWhat Charlie's Angels original Jaclyn Smith is up to now
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- WeddingsFormer Black Cap Simon Doull marries after a whirlwind courtship that began at a hospital bedside
Woman's DayYesterday 8:25am
- CareerA virus left me paralysed but it didn't stop me from having a career in netball
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:00am
- CompetitionsWin the new NutriBullet 1000W Blender Combo worth $299.99!
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:00am
- BodyBalcony fall survivor AJ Pouoa: 'How a night at a friend's house left me paralysed'
Woman's DayNov 20, 2019
- PetsCelebrities and their pets: Dominic Harvey and Sydney silkie Kanye
Woman's DayNov 19, 2019