Blake Lively proves that time and hard work is the formula for healthily achieving your fitness goals.
The actress, 30, proudly displayed her 27 kilogram weight loss and incredibly toned body, 14 months after giving birth to her second daughter in a picture she shared on social media.
The blonde beauty posed in black tights and a workout crop beside her personal trainer, Don Saladino, who she thanked for helping her reach her fitness goals.
"Turns out you can't lose the 61 lbs (27kg) you gained during pregnancy by just scrolling through Instagram and wondering why you don't look like all the bikini models," she wrote beside the pic.
"Thanks @donsaladino for kickin my A double S into shape. 10 months to gain, 14 months to lose. Feeling very proud."
Blake's fans appreciated the post and her transparency - it's not every day you see a celebrity documenting a healthy, relatable and refreshing perspective on weight loss after childbirth.
"I'm two months post-partum and just recently resolved to stop the negative self-deprecating thinking — a little kindness to myself to allow a pathway to healthiness. And you just became my poster child. Time and effort. Thank you!" wrote one fan.
The Shallows actress' trainer also posted a proud snap of his client showing off her new strength.
"Couldn't be more proud @blakelively! 61 pounds in 14 months after baby number 2! Doesn't she look awesome?" he captioned his photo.
Blake gave birth to her second daughter Ines Reynolds on September 30, 2016. A little less than two years before that, she welcomed her first daughter, James Reynolds, with her actor husband Ryan Reynolds.
Following her second pregnancy, the Gossip Girl star admitted she had to relearn to love her body.
"It's all a process. You know after the second kid it's really different," she told E! News. "So this is not my normal body, but I like it."
She continued, "I'm learning to love my body in every iteration, and I think that's hard for women, and so I learned a lot."
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayToday 8:05am
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayYesterday 11:39am
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveYesterday 11:39am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan reveals how she made her royal wedding to Prince Harry feel ‘intimate’
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Food & DrinksCassidy in the Kitchen: Bravo NZ host Cassidy Morris's easy peanut butter cups
Now To LoveYesterday 8:47am
- RelationshipsDWTS judge Camilla Sacre-Dallerup's romantic Queenstown escape with her husband
Woman's DayYesterday 8:35am