Blake Lively proves that time and hard work is the formula for healthily achieving your fitness goals.
The actress, 30, proudly displayed her 27 kilogram weight loss and incredibly toned body, 14 months after giving birth to her second daughter in a picture she shared on social media.
The blonde beauty posed in black tights and a workout crop beside her personal trainer, Don Saladino, who she thanked for helping her reach her fitness goals.
"Turns out you can't lose the 61 lbs (27kg) you gained during pregnancy by just scrolling through Instagram and wondering why you don't look like all the bikini models," she wrote beside the pic.
"Thanks @donsaladino for kickin my A double S into shape. 10 months to gain, 14 months to lose. Feeling very proud."
Blake's fans appreciated the post and her transparency - it's not every day you see a celebrity documenting a healthy, relatable and refreshing perspective on weight loss after childbirth.
"I'm two months post-partum and just recently resolved to stop the negative self-deprecating thinking — a little kindness to myself to allow a pathway to healthiness. And you just became my poster child. Time and effort. Thank you!" wrote one fan.
The Shallows actress' trainer also posted a proud snap of his client showing off her new strength.
"Couldn't be more proud @blakelively! 61 pounds in 14 months after baby number 2! Doesn't she look awesome?" he captioned his photo.
Blake gave birth to her second daughter Ines Reynolds on September 30, 2016. A little less than two years before that, she welcomed her first daughter, James Reynolds, with her actor husband Ryan Reynolds.
Following her second pregnancy, the Gossip Girl star admitted she had to relearn to love her body.
"It's all a process. You know after the second kid it's really different," she told E! News. "So this is not my normal body, but I like it."
She continued, "I'm learning to love my body in every iteration, and I think that's hard for women, and so I learned a lot."
- MindThe world I discovered when I came off my anti-depressants
Now To LoveToday 9:00am
- MindFrom dating apps to social media - how to have a healthy relationship with your phone
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- FamilyAt home with Dame Valerie Adams and her 'lucky last' baby Kepaleli
Woman's DayToday 7:55am
- FamilyWhy, at 84, Sir Michael Parkinson is allowing his son to turn the tables and interview him on stage
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionThe Mediterranean Diet: Is this the healthiest diet ever?
- FamilyThe Topp Twins on their absolute joy at having a baby in the family
Now To LoveYesterday 10:41am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ brides share their body positivity secrets
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerMeet NEXT magazine's Woman Of The Year 2019 Winners
NEXTOct 11, 2019
- Mind‘I’m forever in your debt’: James Middleton shares an emotional tribute on Instagram
Now To LoveOct 11, 2019
- TVThe Bachelor Australia's Abbie Chatfield's heartbreaking abortion confession
Now To LoveOct 11, 2019
- MoneyJo Seagar gives her top tips on how to stay calm and solvent over Christmas
The Australian Women's WeeklyOct 11, 2019
- TVThe new Masterchef Australia judges have been announced - and the choices are surprising
Now To LoveOct 10, 2019