This plant, which hails from high- altitude places such as Siberia and Mongolia, is known to have immune-regulatory properties. More specifically, it has anti-allergy and anti-inflammatory benefits, and is thought to suppress histamine release within the body when we come into contact with an allergen such as pollen. It’s typically taken in tablet or liquid form.
This plant has antihistamine, anti-allergy and anti-inflammatory properties. It has great immune-support properties too. Drink it in a tea, take it as a tablet or add it to your morning juice.
This East Asian herb boosts immunity as it relieves hay fever symptoms. In traditional Chinese and Western herbal medicine, it cools the body and calms upper-respiratory congestion. Its analgesic properties can relieve mild sinus pain. It’s usually prescribed as a tablet combined with other herbs.
Liquorice root supports the immune system. It helps soothe inflamed mucous membranes and has great anti-inflammatory properties. It also supports your adrenal glands, helping relieve fatigue associated with allergies. It’s formulated with other herbs in tablet or liquid form, or in licorice tea.
This anti-allergen suppresses hayfever, dries mucus and reduces coughing. Take it in tablet or powder form.
- BodyGemma McCaw's tips on how to get your best ever beach body
Woman's DayToday 8:00am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Vicky Fuller and Stefaan Nes have broken up - again
Now To LoveToday 2:18pm
- Parenting NewsGlobal study shows Kiwi teenagers are among the most inactive in the world
Now To LoveToday 1:22pm
- RoyalsThe sweet and subtle way Duchess Meghan honoured Prince Harry and baby Archie
Now To LoveToday 12:05pm
- TVMatty McLean had a huge night after winning Television Personality of the Year
Now To LoveToday 11:50am
- FitnessThe full-body workout you can do with just a park bench
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:20am
- Pregnancy & Birth'Our Halloween treat': Jessica Mutch-McKay presents her adorable baby girl to the world
Now To LoveYesterday 4:13pm
- RelationshipsMatilda Green serves cheeky burn to husband Art on social media
Now To LoveYesterday 2:40pm
- RoyalsPrince Charles says New Zealand ‘offers an example to the world’ in a heartfelt speech at Waitangi
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerFive things Stephen Colbert has taught us about our own Prime Minister
Now To LoveYesterday 9:45am
- RoyalsPrince Andrew has stepped back from public royal duties for the foreseeable future
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerWhat Charlie's Angels original Jaclyn Smith is up to now
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- WeddingsFormer Black Cap Simon Doull marries after a whirlwind courtship that began at a hospital bedside
Woman's DayYesterday 8:25am
- CareerA virus left me paralysed but it didn't stop me from having a career in netball
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:00am
- CompetitionsWin the new NutriBullet 1000W Blender Combo worth $299.99!
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:00am
- BodyBalcony fall survivor AJ Pouoa: 'How a night at a friend's house left me paralysed'
Woman's DayNov 20, 2019