Body & Fitness

Only 4% of the population can pass this colour IQ test – can you?

How colour conscious are you?

This viral quiz claims to test your colour IQ.

‘And what exactly is a colour IQ?’, we hear you ask. Well, it turns out it’s not just a test of your general colour knowledge, but it’s an exercise in demonstrating all kinds of things, including:

  • Your Vision

  • Your ability to identify different shades and colours compared to the average person

  • Your visual learning skills

  • Your photographic memory capabilities

  • Your level of logical thinking

  • Your creativity

Apparently 96 per cent of people can’t pass the test, so have a go to see if you make it into the other 4 per cent.

Related stories


Get your favourite magazines home delivered!  

Subscribe and save up to 38% on a magazine subscription.