George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin have walked the red carpet together as a couple for a benefit gala, honouring the Andrea Bocelli Foundation and the Muhammad Ali Parkinson Center.
George may also have revealed the location of the couple's hotly anticipated nuptials during his speech at the gala. One source at the event told E! News the actor described himself as an "honorary 12-year resident of Italy", before saying he and Amal were going to marry in Venice.
It would certainly be a romantic location for the upcoming wedding - and we can't wait to see what Amal's dress will look like!
At this event, Amal opted for a gorgeous black gown from Dolce & Gabbana - could they be her designers of choice for her wedding gown? We'll have to wait and see!
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's first appearance after her maternity leave has been revealed
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- Married at First SightDevastating news as MAFS' Nic reveals his cancer has returned
Now To LoveToday 11:28am
- FamilyGemma McCaw on the importance of being a role model for your children
Woman's DayToday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Tamara and Mick get cosy off screen
Now To LoveToday 8:33am
- Mind4 reasons why embracing boredom could change your life for the better
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:30am
- Diet & Nutrition'I Quit Sugar' author Sarah Wilson talks diet, anxiety and going back-to-basics
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- BodyHow this woman came up with a way to help women struggling with PCOS take control
Good Health ChoicesToday 7:45am
- BodyHow to understand your body clock for the best quality sleep
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerThe modern nun: meet the enterprising Carmelite nuns of Melbourne who run their own beauty product business
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 23, 2019
- FamilyThe mindfulness coach changing Kiwi kids' lives by teaching them how to meditate
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 22, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan’s former co-star reveals what she’s really like in real life
Now To LoveMar 22, 2019