It's one of the most anticipated red carpet events each year, where old-school glamour and gorgeous gowns are the norm - and this year's Cannes Film Festival is proving to be no exception.
With everyone from Julianne Moore to Susan Sarandon gracing the red carpet, the Opening Gala has certainly attracted a star-studded guest list to kick things off for the 70th anniversary of the historic festival.
However, not everyone walked the red carpet smoothly!
Model of the moment Bella Hadid suffered an unfortunate wardrobe malfunction as she strutted her stuff in a Alexandre Vauthier strapless gown with a sky-high slit.
In a rare mishap caught on camera, the brunette beauty accidentally flashed her underwear as she walked past the throngs of photographers crowding the sides of the red carpet.
Proving she's quite the red carpet pro, however, the 20-year-old Victoria's Secret model simply laughed off the awkward moment and continued on her way down the carpet.
This isn't the first time Bella has opted for a daring gown at the film festival. Last year, she hit headlines for wearing an even more revealing gown with a slit that went up to her waist.
- BodyDr Libby on why we're overusing the word 'stressed' and how we should really be thinking about the term
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- Family50 years on from the Manson murders Debra Tate speaks out about her sister Sharon's murder
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- TVHow Athena Angelou went from homeless to radio star in just a few short years
Woman's DayToday 7:55am
- Diet & NutritionHow to ensure you're putting the most nutritious grocery options in your trolley
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerWhy Jennifer Aniston is looking to the future with a new focus
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVThe Block NZ favourites Ethan and Sam: 'We had a rough run but we stayed true to ourselves'
Woman's DayYesterday 7:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry shares more details about his upcoming mental health TV series with Oprah
Now To LoveSep 20, 2019
- CareerMy life is stranger than fiction says NZ Children's Book Awards winner Bren MacDibble
New Zealand Woman's WeeklySep 20, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ winners Lisa and Ribz reveal their post-show plans
Woman's DaySep 20, 2019
- MindWhy Shortland Street's Ana Scotney was forced to quit social media
Woman's DaySep 19, 2019
- CareerTech-savvy granny: Meet Val, a social media queen at 90
New Zealand Woman's WeeklySep 19, 2019
- CompetitionsWin one of five prize packs from Arnott’s worth $100
Good Health ChoicesSep 19, 2019