It's one of the most anticipated red carpet events each year, where old-school glamour and gorgeous gowns are the norm - and this year's Cannes Film Festival is proving to be no exception.
With everyone from Julianne Moore to Susan Sarandon gracing the red carpet, the Opening Gala has certainly attracted a star-studded guest list to kick things off for the 70th anniversary of the historic festival.
However, not everyone walked the red carpet smoothly!
Model of the moment Bella Hadid suffered an unfortunate wardrobe malfunction as she strutted her stuff in a Alexandre Vauthier strapless gown with a sky-high slit.
In a rare mishap caught on camera, the brunette beauty accidentally flashed her underwear as she walked past the throngs of photographers crowding the sides of the red carpet.
Proving she's quite the red carpet pro, however, the 20-year-old Victoria's Secret model simply laughed off the awkward moment and continued on her way down the carpet.
This isn't the first time Bella has opted for a daring gown at the film festival. Last year, she hit headlines for wearing an even more revealing gown with a slit that went up to her waist.
- Pregnancy & BirthSamantha Hayes excitedly announces the gender of her baby
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionThe truth about coconut oil: Is it actually as good for us as we've been told?
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- CareerMean Mums' Morgana O'Reilly gets candid about her school days
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 9:23am
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- Pregnancy & BirthFear and panic followed by joy: The Edge's Chang Hung welcomes his much longed-for daughter
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayJul 19, 2019
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesJul 19, 2019
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveJul 18, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayJul 18, 2019
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 18, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesJul 18, 2019
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019