Fans of Sex and the City and the show’s enviable fashion, rejoice!
Sarah Jessica Parker, aka Carrie Bradshaw has just announced she’s releasing her very own line of little black dresses.
The actress took to Instagram to announce her new fashion range, with a cute video of her twirling in a black midi dress with back detailing, while walking around revolving doors.
“Well folks, I've teased you long enough,” wrote the Sex and the City star.
“It's time for the big reveal. Introducing: the SJP LBD. A new collection of Little Black Dresses designed by me, all made proudly in the USA.”
The mum-of-three revealed that the dress she’s wearing in the clip will included in the range.
“Including this one, which I've been practically living in. Follow us on @sjpcollection so you don't miss a beat.”
This isn't SJP’s first business venture, she already has a shoe collection, beauty products and her very own fragrances.
The range will be sold exclusively at Bloomingdales, who ship internationally.
Check out our ten favorite Sarah Jessica Parker style moments.
- FitnessRunning just once a week lowers your risk of early death - here's how to get started
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- CareerMeet Christine Fernyhough - the intrepid Auckland housewife who took on a high country farm and won
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- RelationshipsJay-Jay Feeney dishes on her sizzling summer with her 'toyboy' Minou
Woman's DayToday 8:00am
- MindHilary Barry's perfect clap back at a viewer: ‘Enough with the age-shaming’
Now To LoveJan 24, 2020
- Diet & NutritionDiet and ‘detox’ teas have been pulled from New Zealand shelves
Now To LoveJan 23, 2020
- CareerNigella Lawson's new direction at 60: 'I feel so much more open to anything and everything'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 23, 2020
- WeddingsIt's love-all for tennis star Michael Venus as he marries the mother of his child
Woman's DayJan 23, 2020