Every year, the Cannes Film Festival brings out the best of the red carpet as stars amp up the glamour for the annual French event.
This year was no different with Lupita Nyong'o and Naomi Watts putting their best feet forward in dazzling gowns at the festival's premiere of the film La Tete Haute (Standing Tall).
As always, Lupita went for a bold choice with her emerald green chiffon gown from Gucci, with delicate floral detailing and a matching belt.
She wore her hair pulled back in a sophisticated bun and accessorised with eye-catching drop earrings and a violet-hued lipstick.
As always, the star turned heads on the red carpet with her chic ensemble and we don't think anyone but Lupita could have pulled this off! The actress also had fun with her gown on the red carpet, twirling the skirt out for the waiting photographers.
At the same premiere, Naomi Watts also knocked it out of the park with her Cannes gown, a feathered Elie Saab Couture design with a plunging neckline.
The Birdman actress finished off the look with an ornate necklace but little else in the way of jewellery, making the dramatic dress centre stage - plus, check out that daring open back!
- RoyalsInside a play date with Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Palace
Now To LoveYesterday 3:40pm
- PetsThe online pet product delivery service that just made your life easier
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveYesterday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayYesterday 7:45am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DaySep 16, 2019
- TVThe top five moments from Celebrity Treasure Island this week
Now To LoveSep 15, 2019
- CareerHelen Mirren on why being old is 'cool' and marriage is great
The Australian Women's WeeklySep 15, 2019