She’s often pictured in figure-hugging active wear from her own line, Fabletics, but Kate Hudson proved she could switch from workout gear to movie star glamour with ease in Rome on Thursday.
The Mother’s Day actress stood out from the crowds in a billowing pale blue gown as she attended the Fendi 90th anniversary fashion show in the Italian capital, with her blonde locks tumbling down her back in a romantic half-updo.
Pairing her chic gown with pearl drop earrings and a slick of baby pink lipstick, Kate, 37, turned heads as she settled in to watch models (including Kendall Jenner and Bella Hadid) strut their stuff in front of the city’s landmark Trevi fountain.
Later, the star shared an Instagram snap of her dropping a coin into the fountain, following a time-honoured tradition.
“What a spectacular show … and I even got to make a wish,” she captioned the contemplative shot.
With her dramatic gown, the mum-of-two almost threatened to steal the show from the Fendi models on the catwalk!
However, there was no missing the girls’ unique backdrop, as they stomped down a specially constructed glass runway that made it appear as if they were walking on water in the Trevi fountain.
- Real LifeBlack Ferns star Tyla Nathan-Wong's love story: 'We were matched by our mums!'
Woman's DayMay 27, 2022
- Celebrity NewsDancing With The Stars judge Camilla Sacre-Dallerup's healing homecoming
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMay 27, 2022
- TVMeet the final nine contestants vying for a spot in MasterChef NZ
Woman's DayMay 24, 2022
- Real LifeShorty star Courtenay Louise tells: 'My battle with binge eating'
Woman's DayMay 21, 2022
- TVDancing with the Stars star Brodie Kane's proud mum Jo
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMay 20, 2022
- TVDashing Dancing With The Stars star Rhys Mathewson reveals how laughs turned to true love
Woman's DayMay 20, 2022