If you're struggling to put together an outfit, all you need to do is add a white shirt – seriously. Timeless and versatile at the same time, it adds a fresh update to any ensemble, whether your colour palette is monochromatic or more dramatic.
Tucked under a trench coat it makes a stylish trans-seasonal staple, whatever the weather. A longer style over straight-legged pants is a modern classic – add texture with an on-trend ruffled shirt for contrast in an otherwise sleek, pared-back look.
For the office, team a button-down with a pencil skirt and small statement earrings and you'll also be ready for after-work drinks. If you're more artistically inclined, a pussy-bow blouse is the most romantic rendition, especially teamed with passionate red accessories.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
- MindHilary Barry's perfect clap back at a viewer: ‘Enough with the age-shaming’
Now To LoveYesterday 9:20am
- Diet & NutritionDiet and ‘detox’ teas have been pulled from New Zealand shelves
Now To LoveJan 23, 2020
- CareerNigella Lawson's new direction at 60: 'I feel so much more open to anything and everything'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 23, 2020
- WeddingsIt's love-all for tennis star Michael Venus as he marries the mother of his child
Woman's DayJan 23, 2020
- Pregnancy & BirthBreakfast’s Hayley Holt is expecting her first child
Now To LoveJan 22, 2020
- Real LifeFacing the fiery inferno: Kiwi family's frightening Aussie bushfire ordeal
Woman's DayJan 22, 2020
- FamilyRussell Crowe's heartwarming revelation about his sons strikes a chord with many
Now To LoveJan 21, 2020