Blake made her first red carpet appearance since the pregnancy news at last week's Golden Heart Awards, looking positively glowing.
While dressing for two can be trickier than normal, Blake isn't sweating it. As she walked the red carpet in a delicately embroidered tulle dress by Michael Kors, the soon-to-be mum revealed her secret for maternity fashion.
"I'm gonna amp up my style by wearing things that are stretchier, because that's all that fits!" she laughingly told People.
Her wardrobe may have to change as her pregnancy progresses, but if there's one thing the star can count on, it's the love and support of her husband Ryan Reynolds.
"You want to be able to complain about your husband and be that person, but he takes pretty good care of me," she gushed.
For now, Blake is keeping herself as busy as ever with her lifestyle website Preserve now in full swing. She also spent some quality time catching up with her Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants costars Alexis Bledel and Amber Tamblyn, as the trio showed up to support fellow costar America Ferrera in her new play.
- Relationships9 common dating mistakes - and how you can avoid making them
Now To LoveToday 3:00pm
- TVThe Block NZ's Sophia and Mikaere disqualified after cheating scandal
Now To LoveToday 12:20pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine returns to Wimbledon to present Novak Djokovic with his winning trophy
Now To LoveToday 10:45am
- FamilyRobbie Magasiva opens up about the devastating loss of his beloved brother Pua
Woman's DayToday 8:45am
- Destinations CitiesWhere to go for adventure when you holiday in Vanuatu
Now To LoveToday 8:00am
- BodyThe silent language that is central and beneficial to our lives, and how we can get more of it
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm