Barack Obama is one proud husband.
At the State Dinner last night the 54-year-old President of the United States could barely wipe the smile off his face, giving photographers a big 'thumbs up' in appreciation of beautiful wife Michelle.
The First Lady dazzled in a strapless ivory white gown, complemented with chandelier earrings and swept-back hair.
The family were hosting the prime minister of Singapore and his wife during the black tie evening.
It marked the Obama's 12th state dinner and the 50th anniversary of bilateral relations between America and Singapore.
Brandon Maxwell designed the custom-made dress. He told Women's Wear Daily that it was "an incredible honour" to have the First Lady wear his creation.
"She is the embodiment of the woman that inspires me to create, and a role model for women all over the world," he said.
"Mrs. Obama was always, and still is, the definition of grace and intelligence to me," he continued.
WATCH: Michelle Obama's Carpool Karaoke
- FitnessOrangetheory: The new fitness craze that's taking off in NZ
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- BodyBeyoncé reveals the post-birth, pre-Coachella diet she says she'll never go on again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsA never-before-seen video of Duchess Meghan during a charity trip to India has emerged
Now To LoveYesterday 10:00am
- TVJohn Campbell is replacing Jack Tame on TVNZ's Breakfast show
Now To LoveYesterday 9:31am
- At homeFive ways to make every meal fabulous with Annabelle White
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- BodyWellington woman's life-changing recovery after controversial multiple sclerosis treatment
Woman's DayYesterday 8:40am
- RoyalsMore details have been revealed about Prince William's visit to New Zealand next week
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- BodyThe psychology behind why we binge eat and tools to help end the cycle for good
Now To LoveApr 17, 2019
- BodyThe vital things you should be doing to look after your heart
Good Health ChoicesApr 16, 2019