This 88-year-old grandma, who has become famous across social media for her killer style, has been revealed as the latest model for Missguided.
Baddie Winkle, who shot to fame three years ago thanks to her social media savviness, was born in 1928 – but that’s not stopping her from giving fresh young things a run for their money.
Described as the “newest babe of Missguided,” Baddie has signed up for the clothing company’s latest party wear campaign. Set to launch officially on the 18th of November, a preview film has been released to celebrate the collection – starring none other than Baddie herself.
Posing in popping pinks, metallics and sequins, Baddie looks every inch the party princess, as she commands from her fashion throne.
And with the senior citizen’s love of everything bright, sparkly and rainbow themed – we cannot wait to see what this collection has in store.
Baddie’s Instagram profile reads: “Stealing your man since 1928,” and the grandma describes herself as “savage with a golden heart.”
Sign up to the site’s mailing list to get the first news on the collection later this month.
- BodyDr Libby on why we're overusing the word 'stressed' and how we should really be thinking about the term
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- Family50 years on from the Manson murders Debra Tate speaks out about her sister Sharon's murder
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- TVHow Athena Angelou went from homeless to radio star in just a few short years
Woman's DayToday 7:55am
- Diet & NutritionHow to ensure you're putting the most nutritious grocery options in your trolley
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerWhy Jennifer Aniston is looking to the future with a new focus
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVThe Block NZ favourites Ethan and Sam: 'We had a rough run but we stayed true to ourselves'
Woman's DayYesterday 7:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry shares more details about his upcoming mental health TV series with Oprah
Now To LoveSep 20, 2019
- CareerMy life is stranger than fiction says NZ Children's Book Awards winner Bren MacDibble
New Zealand Woman's WeeklySep 20, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ winners Lisa and Ribz reveal their post-show plans
Woman's DaySep 20, 2019
- MindWhy Shortland Street's Ana Scotney was forced to quit social media
Woman's DaySep 19, 2019
- CareerTech-savvy granny: Meet Val, a social media queen at 90
New Zealand Woman's WeeklySep 19, 2019
- CompetitionsWin one of five prize packs from Arnott’s worth $100
Good Health ChoicesSep 19, 2019