This 88-year-old grandma, who has become famous across social media for her killer style, has been revealed as the latest model for Missguided.
Baddie Winkle, who shot to fame three years ago thanks to her social media savviness, was born in 1928 – but that’s not stopping her from giving fresh young things a run for their money.
Described as the “newest babe of Missguided,” Baddie has signed up for the clothing company’s latest party wear campaign. Set to launch officially on the 18th of November, a preview film has been released to celebrate the collection – starring none other than Baddie herself.
Posing in popping pinks, metallics and sequins, Baddie looks every inch the party princess, as she commands from her fashion throne.
And with the senior citizen’s love of everything bright, sparkly and rainbow themed – we cannot wait to see what this collection has in store.
Baddie’s Instagram profile reads: “Stealing your man since 1928,” and the grandma describes herself as “savage with a golden heart.”
Sign up to the site’s mailing list to get the first news on the collection later this month.
- FamilyJacinda Ardern reveals who Neve gets her 'strong will' from
Now To LoveToday 10:42am
- TVMy Kitchen Rules' Piper breaks her silence on her relationship with Victor
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- BodyHayley Holt opens up about how sobriety has made her braver and stronger
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:30am
- Pregnancy & BirthSamantha Hayes excitedly announces the gender of her baby
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionThe truth about coconut oil: Is it actually as good for us as we've been told?
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 10:00am
- CareerMean Mums' Morgana O'Reilly gets candid about her school days
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 9:23am
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesJul 20, 2019
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayJul 19, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS' Tamara Joy has hooked up with the brother of a fellow MAFS bride
Now To LoveJul 19, 2019
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesJul 19, 2019
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveJul 18, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayJul 18, 2019
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 18, 2019